Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get the woman thing here though

Elizabeth Swann was already a character back then and i think she was great, became the King of the Pirates before Luffy lol

Obviously Margot Robbie is a shit choice, but just saying it's gonna be bad because of a woman being a captain is kinda dumb
Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman look so much alike that as a kid I thought the same actress was playing Padme and Elizabeth

The expectations set by Oda himself saying Luffy winning by big punch is disappointing and Oda himself introducing Awakenings and then not having Kaido awaken

wow. How careless of me to have such high expectations
it was not just a big punch , it was ruyo,advCoC powered up big punch , as he said that , he said he will look for a solution his solution was ruyo and advCoC.
Luffy uses punches and but this punch is different from his punches at that time.
it is like if he said Zoro will not win because of a smiple big slash.
sadly you people ignore ruyo and advCoC

Comparatively to me doing uni, I'm in a hole. I'm not broke but I'm busting my ass to make as much money as I am.. It does give me a lot of regret but at the same time it feels like it was the right thing for me at that time. I could go to uni but I feel like I've wasted too much time to start on the road of becoming a neurologist. Nowadays the government has a lot of support funding for uni students and stuff, which I had no clue about. My life back then was also a bit harder, I had no good connection with family at that time.. Working as well as studying medicine would've made it very hard to balance and I didn't want to have to thrive in one area so the other could fall behind
Oh so its about following a particular career path.. and bruh you have one hell of a choice.. i have a friend studying Neurology in Poland.. and it extremely taxing in terms effort and time.
I would assume its a consistent in the globe.. if the options are conflicting then change em? i mean its easier said than done given preference.

i don't get the woman thing here though

Elizabeth Swann was already a character back then and i think she was great, became the King of the Pirates before Luffy lol

Obviously Margot Robbie is a shit choice, but just saying it's gonna be bad because of a woman being a captain is kinda dumb
i’m obviously not against women being captains and i know it’s fantasy, but in pirates 1 fodder said that having a woman on board is bad luck, so it’s quite strange to see a woman as the captain of a ship, provided that they existed in reality and i think she should be inspired by them. Actually i never said she’s gonna be bad. I just stated facts

Status
Not open for further replies.