Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit ignoring portrayal. Oda shoved Blackbeard into WG and he had no bounty. He could've put Sanji in, too, but he didn't. They're the leaders and spearheads of new era. It has little to do with bounty ultimately in terms of portrayal. Sanji just isn't included.

Mr.1 put in entirely different level than Mr.2 in IE. Ohms literally called strongest priest and Satori third strongest... idk what to tell you? That's as canonical as it gets. Doriki are just measurement of physical strength, not straight-up overall power:

BM said Sanji as second highest bounty and Queen's statement is vague and we don't know if we refers to Zoro or Sanji. So, no, noone called Sanji the "second".

^ enlarging it because you can't read, or you refuse to read, or you just ignore what I say. Next time you quote me, do so point-by-point please. It's not worth it if you're just going to straight out pretend something I said doesn't exist and then repeat same stuff.

Never said that, m8. Difference between way above and comparable. Comparable are likes of Roger and WB. Way above is comparing Mr.1 to Mr.3. Sanji is just in-between.

Zoro is just stronger. Clear-cut stronger.

Lmao-wat. It has nothing to do with who joined first. What a shit-tier statement to belittle someone.

It just shows Zoro's prominence and portrayal with respect to crew and Luffy. It also shows same for Zoro and Sanji; they're the ones who remained standing at the end, as Luffy's main two pillars of support. But Zoro, the biggest pillar, takes all the pain. He'll always be ahead.

You're going to take Zoro and Sanji being last men standing as the portrayal of their prominence, but when it comes to Zoro being the one taking the pain eventually it's suddenly about none of that and is about who joined first? LOL?

Again, portrayal. I'm not even bringing up feats- but now you're just straight up denying portrayal for the sake of your agenda. No, honey...

You know the sad part? Even if Zoro fights King- it'll still mean that Zoro fought an opponent at least somewhat stronger than Sanji, all while getting CoC, fighting Kaido, scarring him for life, and having significantly more portrayals overall.

Even that, at the end of the day, puts Zoro > Sanji in a clear-cut manner. And if Zoro doesn't use Asura vs King? Straight up blatant.
-The WG ARE THE 11 SUPERNOVAS this is obvious stuff and I am not going to explain to you why grass is green

- Even if you want to say that Mr.1 was much stronger than Mr.2 which again I never denied him being stronger you're pulling shit out of your ass and reacting to it. You seem to ignore the fact that Zoro struggles much more against Mr.1 plus needed a power up in the battle Sanji didn't and he was fighting a guy who had his kryptonite on a switch, the point I am getting at here is in major arcs where the crew all get a 1v1 Zoro and Sanji get the comparable opponents, again not equal. They will again in Wano which further reinforces this position

- Zoro being the one to take Luffys pain shows that he is the crews number 2.....but how the hell does this negate them being his Wings and being close in combat ability....you are coming to random conclusions.

- Zoro scarring Kaido is a great feat and one to be acknowledge from a swordsmanship standpoint but in no way shape or form was Oda giving Zoro the only blade to scar Kaido then having him scar Kaido a statement of Zoros superiority over Sanji, because he is still going to fight and struggle against an opponent only slightly stronger than Sanji's

-The WG ARE THE 11 SUPERNOVAS this is obvious stuff and I am not going to explain to you why grass is green
Is BB 11 SN? :suresure:

Show me when did Blackbeard arrive at Sabody?

Show me when did he get 100 million bounty?

WG are leaders of new era and spearheads. Zoro is put among them narratively. Oda didn't write Sanji among them narratively. Go figure.

Even if you want to say that Mr.1 was much stronger than Mr.2 which again I never denied him being stronger you're pulling shit out of your ass and reacting to it. You seem to ignore the fact that Zoro struggles much more against Mr.1 plus needed a power up in the battle Sanji didn't and he was fighting a guy who had his kryptonite on a switch, the point I am getting at here is in major arcs where the crew all get a 1v1 Zoro and Sanji get the comparable opponents, again not equal. They will again in Wano which further reinforces this position
I'm not saying shit. I'm just saying Mr.1 is clear-cut stronger- strong enough to be put on entirely different level. Also, btw, Sanji broke his bones fighting Mr.2

Also, Kaku and Jyabura doriki are irrelevant to overall power. It's a measure of physical strength.
Zoro being the one to take Luffys pain shows that he is the crews number 2.....but how the hell does this negate them being his Wings and being close in combat ability....you are coming to random conclusions.
It doesn't negate the wings, honey. Wings put them as Luffy's main two men- just like Kuma situation put them as such (them being last men standing until Sanji fell).

Taking Luffy's pain simply cements Zoro's portrayal within crew above Sanji- be it with respect to Luffy or in just overall prominence.

It doesn't negate them being close in combat ability because them being close in combat ability is simply a head-canon that doesn't exist. Literally all the parallels and portrayal you bring up is about how they're the main two boys- and Luffy's strongest crew-mates. It has nothing to do with Sanji being close or equal to Zoro.

The funny part is that you accept all the portrayal and parallels Zoro has with Luffy and by himself that, again, cements a very direct Luffy > Zoro > Sanji stuff. But you're too biased to outright admit that it's the case so you keep on repeating Sanji is very close to Zoro for whatever reason.

The gap is visible. Zoro is not miles stronger narratively, but stronger nonetheless.

It's, again, like Rayleigh and Gaban.

Zoro scarring Kaido is a great feat and one to be acknowledge from a swordsmanship standpoint but in no way shape or form was Oda giving Zoro the only blade to scar Kaido then having him scar Kaido a statement of Zoros superiority over Sanji, because he is still going to fight and struggle against an opponent only slightly stronger than Sanji's
Honey, no. It doesn't directly have to relate to Sanji.

Zoro having many more extra portrayal, feats and hype alone puts him above Sanji.

If Zoro beats King while Sanji beats Queen, all while doing many, many more things (CoC, Kaido, etc)- while Sanji beats Queen and that's pretty much that for big impacts, then... Zoro is just straight up given higher portrayal within the arc.

It's elementary. Not really... hard to understand?

Post automatically merged:

Not Supernova. Certain specific Supernova.

Cavendish and Barto are also Supernova, yanno.
Supernovas are different from super-rookies. Cavendish and barto are super-rookies. 11 pirates who were present in sabaody at the same day and had 100m+ bounty are called supernovas. and Blackbeard added with those 11 supernovas are collectively called Worst Generation.
Worstgen is made up those super rookies who had 100m+ bounty and arrived at sabaody same day as luffy. all 11 of those supernova are in worstgen along with blackbeard.

Supernovas are different from super-rookies. Cavendish and barto are super-rookies. 11 pirates who were present in sabaody at the same day and had 100m+ bounty are called supernovas. and Blackbeard added with those 11 supernovas are collectively called Worst Generation.
Worstgen is made up those super rookies who had 100m+ bounty and arrived at sabaody same day as luffy. all 11 of those supernova are in worstgen along with blackbeard.
puffy and kid were called super rookies 😂😂😂😂

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
no super novas or super rookie literally refers to any pirate with 100 mil + bounty before they enter new world. luffy and the other 10 pirates were part of his generation of super rookies. ace was a super rookie 3 years before luffy and so was cavendish a year before. even caribou is a super rookie.

luffy's generation of super rookies + blackbeard are considered the worst generation.

They're the same things lol.

The 11 at Saboady are just 11 Supernovas or 11 Super rookies.

no super novas or super rookie literally refers to any pirate with 100 mil + bounty before they enter new world. luffy and the other 10 pirates were part of his generation of super rookies. ace was a super rookie 3 years before luffy and so was cavendish a year before. even caribou is a super rookie.

luffy's generation of super rookies + blackbeard are considered the worst generation.
well I just checked and yeah thats correct, but anyways oda couldnt have put sanji among the worstgen because of his bounty not for narrative purposes though @Shanal

Is BB 11 SN? :suresure:

Show me when did Blackbeard arrive at Sabody?

Show me when did he get 100 million bounty?

WG are leaders of new era and spearheads. Zoro is put among them narratively. Oda didn't write Sanji among them narratively. Go figure.

I'm not saying shit. I'm just saying Mr.1 is clear-cut stronger- strong enough to be put on entirely different level. Also, btw, Sanji broke his bones fighting Mr.2

Also, Kaku and Jyabura doriki are irrelevant to overall power. It's a measure of physical strength.

It doesn't negate the wings, honey. Wings put them as Luffy's main two men- just like Kuma situation put them as such (them being last men standing until Sanji fell).

Taking Luffy's pain simply cements Zoro's portrayal within crew above Sanji- be it with respect to Luffy or in just overall prominence.

It doesn't negate them being close in combat ability because them being close in combat ability is simply a head-canon that doesn't exist. Literally all the parallels and portrayal you bring up is about how they're the main two boys- and Luffy's strongest crew-mates. It has nothing to do with Sanji being close or equal to Zoro.

The funny part is that you accept all the portrayal and parallels Zoro has with Luffy and by himself that, again, cements a very direct Luffy > Zoro > Sanji stuff. But you're too biased to outright admit that it's the case so you keep on repeating Sanji is very close to Zoro for whatever reason.

The gap is visible. Zoro is not miles stronger narratively, but stronger nonetheless.

It's, again, like Rayleigh and Gaban.

Honey, no. It doesn't directly have to relate to Sanji.

Zoro having many more extra portrayal, feats and hype alone puts him above Sanji.

If Zoro beats King while Sanji beats Queen, all while doing many, many more things (CoC, Kaido, etc)- while Sanji beats Queen and that's pretty much that for big impacts, then... Zoro is just straight up given higher portrayal within the arc.

It's elementary. Not really... hard to understand?
You just wrote all that.....to tell me that Zoro>Sanji....when I literally have said that 200 times.....and no "honey" if Zoro is going to struggle against King like he did against Kaku while Sanji struggles against Queen like he did against Jabra......while also knowing that King and Queen are close in combat prowess...that literally cements them being close. Zoro is not more important than Sanji, literally the author himself says that they are both his Wings, this is undebatable. If Oda wants to place Zoro as more important to Luffy than Sanji he could have done so with a title that is special to him, but that's not the case. So all I am saying is Zoro> Sanji in combat ability with the gap being slight and Zoro=Sanji in importance to Luffy supported by the Wings comment from Oda in both the SBS and the Manga and for the last time............the 11 supernovas ARE the WG and they are so because they had bounties that exceeded 100 million back at sabaody, just search it up on the wiki if you don't believe me.

You just wrote all that.....to tell me that Zoro>Sanji....when I literally have said that 200 times.....and no "honey" if Zoro is going to struggle against King like he did against Kaku while Sanji struggles against Queen like he did against Jabra......while also knowing that King and Queen are close in combat prowess...that literally cements them being close. Zoro is not more important than Sanji, literally the author himself says that they are both his Wings, this is undebatable. If Oda wants to place Zoro as more important to Luffy than Sanji he could have done so with a title that is special to him, but that's not the case. So all I am saying is Zoro> Sanji in combat ability with the gap being slight and Zoro=Sanji in importance to Luffy supported by the Wings comment from Oda in both the SBS and the Manga and for the last time............the 11 supernovas ARE the WG and they are so because they had bounties that exceeded 100 million back at sabaody, just search it up on the wiki if you don't believe me.
in terms of importance luffy>zoro>=sanji

If Zoro isn't forced to use Asura on King while Sanji goes all out then it's really not that.

Other than that, why are you debating over head-canon. We don't even know if Zoro fights King or not- and even if he does, we don't know how it'll turn out lol.

Anyhow, I'm not debating whether Zoro > Sanji or not- you already admit. I'm just saying from the portrayal and narrative thus far in story, Zoro > Sanji with combat gap being clear-cut but not massive or anything. Again, for the 100th time, just like Rayleigh and Gaban; the biggest parallel.

And in terms of importance to Luffy, Zoro, again is > Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji are the two biggest pillars of support for Luffy, and they were the last men standing against Kuma; his right and left hand men. But the one who took Luffy's pain at the end was Zoro- not them sharing it together. Thus cementing Zoro's place as the undisputed biggest pillar. That's incredibly clear-cut parallel; and it doesn't take anything away from wings. Wings simply cements them being his two main men.

Also, VC straight up calls Zoro as someone who acts like Luffy and crew's First Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.