For real mate?
Post automatically merged:

Godfy bajrang guns him to hell
I’m not going to fall for the Gorosei overhype. Kizaru vs Luffy is going to pick itself back up

Will Loda waste one of the gorosei hype by a shitty robot i thought you folks were all about maintaining the five elders hype but that quickly changed when he joined the battle:fujilaugh:
I never cared for Gorosei hype. And yeah just like one of enels priests was defeated by someone connected to an ancient warrior of the past nearly sacrificing himself to do so.

Saturns hax seems broken right now but once it’s explained characters will by pass it easily.

G

Gorosei Informer

Who kills him?

Kuma gonna kill saturn sacrificing himself
Honestly it would be sick if Kuma could kill Saturn by pushing him into the sea with his DF and drowning him.

I doubt it would happen but I'd love Saturn to get killed especially by Kuma somehow if possible. I don't want Kuma to die though ideally.

But if he has to, at least let him have a proper reunion with Bonney somehow and also see the return of Nika/Joyboy for his sake especially but his parents legacy too.

We've yet to see a DF user die from eating 2 DFs too, imagine Saturn dies after being force fed a 2nd DF or accidentally eating one? Assuming he has a DF and Oda osjt about to drop another completely series-wide, lore changing bombshell on us?

I never understood why so many people think the ancient robot connected to Joyboy is just a “shitty robot.” When oda outright said his tech is literally hundreds of years in the future
Blissful ignorance on their part.