Theory is not bad but Oda always does something else
:suresure:
Not necessarily.
I never understood why so many people think the ancient robot connected to Joyboy is just a “shitty robot.” When oda outright said his tech is literally hundreds of years in the future
You still think admirals are tough shit, that's where your limit is.

We went straight into flashback now. 3-5 chapters of flashbak + 3 chapters after robot blinking its eyes. I don't know how long are you willing to wait for the robot?

The VegaForce 01 had 1 health point.
The ancient robot switched off ages ago. It needs a power source : Enel

Not necessarily.

You still think admirals are tough shit, that's where your limit is.

We went straight into flashback now. 3-5 chapters of flashbak + 3 chapters after robot blinking its eyes. I don't know how long are you willing to wait for the robot?

The VegaForce 01 had 1 health point.
The ancient robot switched off ages ago. It needs a power source : Enel
The robot will come after Luffy tries to attack Saturn but get blocked by Kizaru.

Assuming Kizaru is done for the arc is your problem right now. Oda didn’t end Kizaru vs Luffy as a draw just for the fight not to end. And yeah it needs a power source but it’s on right now and can tell Vegapunk what that power source is. I’m sure Mother Flame will work.

Saturn losing to the ancient robot sacrificing himself will be just like Shura who also had an immobility hax losing to Wyper cause Wyper used a dial that’s supposed to kill the user.

The robot will come after Luffy tries to attack Saturn but get blocked by Kizaru.

Assuming Kizaru is done for the arc is your problem right now. Oda didn’t end Kizaru vs Luffy as a draw just for the fight not to end. And yeah it needs a power source but it’s on right now and can tell Vegapunk what that power source is. I’m sure Mother Flame will work.

Saturn losing to the ancient robot sacrificing himself will be just like Shura who also had an immobility hax losing to Wyper cause Wyper used a dial that’s supposed to kill the user.
No problem. Just logical conclusion.

Either Kizaru is down for good or he steps in to help Luffy save Kizaru's friends basically. This is the only chance he gets really. Does Kizaru saves his friends or he's completely out?
Post automatically merged:

Saturn dying to the robot is really lame. In fact it doesn't make much sense. You know what, Vergo used to be considered tough shit too at some point. Now completely erased.

I feel Oda will blue balls us and only show Kuma's part of FB
Yes he's super stingy even in the final arc, incredible ...

Is the full story even going to be revealed?

Either Kizaru is down for good or he steps in to help Luffy save Kizaru's friends basically. This is the only chance he gets really. Does Kizaru saves his friends or he's completely out?

Saturn dying to the robot is really lame. In fact it doesn't make much sense. You know what, Vergo used to be considered tough shit too at some point. Now completely erased.
I don't think he will stay down too long.This is like Akainu getting hit by WB.He will be down for a while and be back up after a few chapters.I don't believe he will help anyone other than himself either.

Why are those the only options? Kizaru can just fight Luffy again but this time unrestrained as Saturns 3 items to protect will already be destroyed or taken.

And Saturn dying to a fighter from the goid century connected to Joyboy is lame to you?? Do you not care about lore??

I like theory where Bonney age up Luffy to adult(his prime) and negs Saturn & Kizaru
:goyea:
That would be cool,just like nightmare Luffy.

Sakazuki > Admirals > Gorosei

Gorosei are just hax fighters. Once there hax gets revealed they won’t be a problem.
yeah,Gorosei>Admirals breaks the powerscaling and balance of yonko/wg.At best they are in between yc1 and admiral level.

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn right! It would be far too Lawesome for us to miss out on regardless!

:cheers::catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

In fact I made this in tribute of that now too...

Title: "Law's Divine Recovery"

[Scene: The battered and sinking remnants of the Polar Tang float on the stormy sea. Law, bloodied and on the verge of defeat, clings to a piece of wreckage. The menacing ship of Blackbeard and his crew draws near, victorious and laughing.]

Blackbeard: (Evil laughter) Well, well, Trafalgar Law, it seems your "Room" isn't enough to save you now!

[Law struggles to maintain consciousness as Blackbeard's ship approaches.]

Law: (Weakly) I won't… give up… so easily.

[In that moment, a mystical light surrounds Law. The sea grows calm, and an otherworldly voice booms from the heavens.]

Voice: "Awaken, Trafalgar Law, for you possess the true power of the Ope Ope no Mi!"

[Law's body undergoes a miraculous transformation. His tattered clothes become a doctor's coat, and his wounds heal instantly. He rises to his feet, his eyes gleaming with newfound power.]

Law: (Confidently) What's happening? My Devil Fruit, it's evolving!

[Law's body continues to change. He morphs into a magnificent creature resembling a blend of a doctor, a warrior, and a mythical phoenix. His new form is called "God Lika, the OP One."]

Blackbeard: (Astonished) What the devil is this?

[Law, now in his divine form, raises his legendary scalpel-sword and points it at Blackbeard and his crew.]

Law: I am the legendary medical warrior, God Lika, the OP One! Prepare for your remedy!

[With a wave of his hand, Law sends a shockwave of healing energy that revitalizes his wounded crew members and repairs the Polar Tang. The ship is reborn, gleaming and stronger than ever.]

Bepo: (Amazed) Holy paw pads! What's happening?

[Van Auger, Burgess, and Doc Q are momentarily stunned by the display of power but quickly regain their composure.]

Blackbeard: (Furious) Don't just stand there, you scallywags! Attack!

[The three commanders rush towards Law with their devil fruit powers, but Law, as God Lika, is more than a match for them. He effortlessly dodges their attacks, countering with precise medical techniques, such as "Vitamin Strike" and "Antibiotic Fury."]

Van Auger: (Panicking) My aim is impeccable, but I can't land a shot!

Doc Q: (Confused) What's happening? My horse won't listen to me!

Burgess: (Desperate) He's too fast and too powerful!

[Blackbeard, realizing he needs to take control, activates his darkness powers. He engulfs Law in darkness, but to his astonishment, Law simply dispels it with a wave of his hand.]

Law: (Smirking) Darkness can't touch the OP One.

[With another wave of his hand, Law summons a massive scalpel that extends to pierce Blackbeard's heart. However, instead of harming him, it performs an intricate surgery that removes the darkness from Blackbeard's heart, purifying him.]

Blackbeard: (Awed) I... I feel... lighter, and... healthier.

[Law returns Blackbeard to his human form, and the transformed crew members find themselves free from the darkness.]

Law: (Serene) I have healed your darkness, Blackbeard. You are no longer a menace to the world.

[Blackbeard, now filled with gratitude, thanks Law. Law then transforms back to his original form.]

Law: (Exhausted) My duty here is done. Farewell, Blackbeard.

[Law and his crew sail away, leaving Blackbeard and his now-reformed crew staring in amazement.]

Bepo: (In awe) Captain, that was incredible!

Law: (Smiling) It seems I've unlocked the true potential of my Devil Fruit. But let's keep this our little secret, Bepo.

[Law and his crew continue their adventures, leaving behind a healed and humbled Blackbeard, who renounces his life of darkness and becomes a legendary doctor-warrior himself.]

[End of the script.]