Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I'm just in regret over not choosing somewhere better to be. Oda sucks, the fandom sucks, the social media sucks. It like some people just don't want others to enjoy this manga.
A fandom should never impact your enjoyment of a media, fans don't create the product. If the fandom is that much of a bother, don't engage with them and just read the manga.

If you need to engage with a fandom to stay interested in something like a TV show or a manga/comic, then you were never truly interested in it to begin with.

Thank God I never simped for any drawing
I will always simp for my Queen Boa Hancock. And you can't stop me. To me, she is more than a drawing. She is a goddess. I wake up early every day and pray to her painting. I own a holy scripture about Boa Hancock and the Snake Princesses and I live by their teachings. I follow the Kuja traditions and provide offerings to the holy temple of Hebihime. Til the end of my life, I will pray to my goddess and devote my life to her. To me, she is my Jesus.

I wish I would have gotten on the attack on titan bandwagon instead of rejoining the one piece one. The fandom & public relations ruined my mood for anything one piece.

It could have been another great memory like samurai champloo or cowboy bepo. Next month I'm reducing my post to only 10. Damn this fandom really ruined my ability to enjoy one piece.
What happened?

I wish I would have gotten on the attack on titan bandwagon instead of rejoining the one piece one. The fandom & public relations ruined my mood for anything one piece.

It could have been another great memory like samurai champloo or cowboy bepo. Next month I'm reducing my post to only 10. Damn this fandom really ruined my ability to enjoy one piece.
The AoT fandom was way worse lmao.