Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I will always simp for my Queen Boa Hancock. And you can't stop me. To me, she is more than a drawing. She is a goddess. I wake up early every day and pray to her painting. I own a holy scripture about Boa Hancock and the Snake Princesses and I live by their teachings. I follow the Kuja traditions and provide offerings to the holy temple of Hebihime. Til the end of my life, I will pray to my goddess and devote my life to her. To me, she is my Jesus.

Judging by all the odd theories in here, 1098 is called Luffy and Ginny giving birth to him.
Post automatically merged:

No cuz all of ur posts seem AI generated
Well all of your posts seem to be retard generated, but I don't automatically assume that's the case, do i?

Judging by all the odd theories in here, 1098 is called Luffy and Ginny giving birth to him.
Chapter 1098. Bonney
- Ginny is captured by Akainu
- Ginny gives birth to a child while being captured and she names her child Bonney
- The revolutionary army goes to save Ginny
- It's revolutionary army vs Akainu and other marines
- Dragon uses his devil fruit powers, he has the Thunderbird mythical zoan fruit
- Akainu is young and he already has the magma fruit
- Ginny is released and the revolutionary army has successfully saved her
- While the revolutionary army is about to leave, Akainu goes after them and he tries to kill Bonney
- Ginny gets in between (like Ace got in between Luffy and Akainu) and sacrifices herself to save Bonney
- Kuma loses his mind, we see him crying like when he lost his mom
- He then remembers what his dad told him about Nika coming to liberate him
- We see Kuma talk about Nika to Bonney and do the "doom dut da da" dance to Bonney
- Bonney is a glutton like Ginny and she eats so much that she ate the age age fruit by mistake
- Bonney can turn to any age she wants thanks to her fruit

@Pew can you confirm these?

@TheAncientCenturion open the thread

I will always simp for my Queen Boa Hancock. And you can't stop me. To me, she is more than a drawing. She is a goddess. I wake up early every day and pray to her painting. I own a holy scripture about Boa Hancock and the Snake Princesses and I live by their teachings. I follow the Kuja traditions and provide offerings to the holy temple of Hebihime. Til the end of my life, I will pray to my goddess and devote my life to her. To me, she is my Jesus.
I need Boa to beat the shit out of me
Just fucking drop kick me into the wall, slam a beer bottle on my forehead, and punch me right in my face
Then proceed to wring my balls until they look like a deflated blob fish