Zolo chickened out when he had to go to fight the world government.

That's called common sense.
Nobody is right in their mind to take on , 3 admirals and a fleet admiral.
Even WB knew he would loose.
Not even rogers lmao.
Last time Luffy tried this he was on death bed.
This time he might be stronger but still face the same fate.

That's called common sense.
Nobody is right in their mind to take on , 3 admirals and a fleet admiral.
Even WB knew he would loose.
Not even rogers lmao.
Last time Luffy tried this he was on death bed.
This time he might be stronger but still face the same fate.
Luffy just one shot an admiral and he wasn't on death bed son. Zolo is extreme diffing Lucci already so you zoloboi better shut up.

He still chickened out
Lmao ni-

Luffy just one shot an admiral and he wasn't on death bed son. Zolo is extreme diffing Lucci already so you zoloboi better shut up.
Look dogs out barking again lmao.
I'm afraid , you're unable to read lol. But even a pre nursery kid should have decent Comprehensive skill to watch and figure out what it is.
Luffy he's useless now , can't walk , can't talk , can't do shit. Imagine a Yonkou being carried around. If not for Franky , that clown was dead.
:kailaugh::kailaugh:

And Zoro extreme diffing Lucci? LOL again.
Hakiless Zoro pushed Lucci to what Luffy took G5 lmao. The peak of his strength. And Zoro extreme diffing right 🤣🤣.

Next time try better baits lol , these ain't working and are already debunked.

Lmao ni-

Look dogs out barking again lmao.
I'm afraid , you're unable to read lol. But even a pre nursery kid should have decent Comprehensive skill to watch and figure out what it is.
Luffy he's useless now , can't walk , can't talk , can't do shit. Imagine a Yonkou being carried around. If not for Franky , that clown was dead.
:kailaugh::kailaugh:

And Zoro extreme diffing Lucci? LOL again.
Hakiless Zoro pushed Lucci to what Luffy took G5 lmao. The peak of his strength. And Zoro extreme diffing right 🤣🤣.

Next time try better baits lol , these ain't working and are already debunked.
Calm down. :risicheck:

He is a nobody loser so leave it bro. 😂. People like him act tough behind the screen but run away in real life situations.
Lmao doesn't answer shit 🤣🤣🤣.
Runaway every argument and acts tough logic.
Dude trust me if it was real life , you won't be standing in front of me. 🤣. You would have actually CHICKENED OUT lol.

Its your kind who acts almighty and tough on screen while being nothing in real lmao.

He started , don't blame me. I'm not his son.
It would be actually pathetic to be his son lol. I feel sad for his kids already.
:mihanha::mihanha:

Literally me fr fr
Can't stop gushing over that trailer, daaaamn. In those few seconds I got those same nostaligic vibes as from the cartoon. I just hope the next one has some Aang/Katara/Sokka dialogue so we can hear their dynamic.
It’s funny because both of these shows were on Nickelodeon

Too bad the iCarly reboot got cancelled… :josad: