CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Chapter 1104: What We Prayed For

-Kuma punches Saturn in the face, knocking Saturn over onto his back (his spider legs are kicking in the air)
-Everyone can move now. Vegapunk, Atlas, Franky and Sanji rush over to Bonney
-Bonney is crying and hugging Kuma as he repeats "What is your command?" Kuma is crying, and patting Bonney's head

-Saturn rises and states that a slave that cannot obey is less than an insect, and pulls out the switch to destroy Kuma
-Kuma teleports Vegapunk and Bonney back, while Atlas shields Franky and Sanji.

-"LEAVE KUMA ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT SPIDER! YOU'VE HURT BONNEY ENOUGH" Sanji screams, knocking many Marines out with COC.
-Zoro shoots down from the sky, slicing off Saturn's arm and grabbing Kuma's detonation switch. Zoro throws it to Vegapunk, and shouts at him to disarm it.

-Saturn tries to knock everyone down with his power again, but Kuma, Bonney, Zoro, and Sanji resist
-Saturn: "I will applaud you for your resistance. It makes sense you all have reached this far into the New World with your strength. But, now, you can no longer avoid our judgment."
-Saturn leaps into the air, out of sight. Sanji and Zoro shout to move, but it's too late.
-Sanji and Zoro both get crushed by Saturn's legs even while blocking them as Saturn crashes into the ground.
-Kuma manages to shield Bonney, Atlas shields Franky and Stella, and is seriously injured

-Saturn: "Did you really think I'd leave things to chance? The switch is just for convinience. There's a codeword prepared to cause Kuma's Self-Destruction, if necessary."
-(pained reaction faces)
-Saturn: "Goodbye, Bartholomew Kuma. You were a useful slave, but, now, you shall die as even less than an insect. Your death will only cause your daugher pain. Activate Code: 666SapphireScaleSlave."

-Sanji grabs Bonney and runs away from Kuma as he begins glowing. Zoro grabs Vegapunk and Franky grabs Atlas
-Kuma turns to Bonney, smiles, and gives her a thumbs up, before turning to Saturn, and running towards him to suicide bomb Saturn
-Saturn thinks to himself that the explosion can't hurt him

-Suddenly, the Drums of Liberation begin playing. Kuma stops, blinks, and turns, glowing more and beginning to expand
-Kuma: "Ni... ka?"
-Luffy, stretching: "Whooo, it took all I had just to knock that Kizaru down! I wonder where all that food came from?!? Ah well!"

-Bonney is shocked as Luffy glances towards Kuma, grings, and says, "Oh, hey, Bonney's Dad!"
-Saturn glares down as Luffy runs over then hugs Kuma's upper body with both his arms and legs.
-Zoro: "LUFFY, YOU MEAT-HEADED IDIOT, GET AWAY FROM HIM, KUMA'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!"

-Luffy: "Hey, Kuma! Thanks for saving us so many times, and for protecting Sunny, too! Nishishishi, you're the best! If you didn't work for my Dad, I'd ask you to join my crew! I'll make sure to save Bonney and Vegapunk, and you, too, okay!"
-Bonney and Kuma are both crying as they remember praying to Nika
-Kuma tries to teleport Luffy to save him from the explosion, but Luffy doesn't move

-Kuma starts to explode, but Luffy uses Gear 5, and Kuma begins to stretch from the explosion, rather than die.
-Everyone's eyes pop out of their sockets as Kuma stretches to the size of a blimp from the explosion, while Luffy jumps up to Kuma's head, and grabs his mouth, opening it.

-Luffy: "GOMU GOMU NO: BONNEY'S DAD EXPLOSION CANNON!"
-The explosion shoots out from Kuma's mouth into a shocked Saturn, and sends Saturn flying through the Fabio-Phase
-Bonney, crying, shouts out, "NIKA, PLEASE! SAVE MY DADDY!"

No break next week

Editor's Note: "Against all odds, can Luffy liberate Kuma and Bonney from the cruel Gorosei, Saturn?!?"