CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I'm wiping my ass in the bathroom next to the kitchen, and try to tell my mom something. She goes, "Wait a minute, I have a problem." Two seconds later. "The toaster oven is on fire."

I'm like Fuck, yeah, that's a problem, and start speed-wiping before dashing out of the bathroom to get water. My sister heard the same thing, so we both have water, then my dad goes don't throw it, it's a grease fire. My monkey brain starts doing calculations and is like "why on earth would the bottom of the toaster oven be coated in grease?" so I throw it, put most of it out, we close it, time to clean the fucking toaster oven.

Then I went to finish wiping but my dad had stolen the bathroom, COME ON, MAN.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great morning.

I'm wiping my ass in the bathroom next to the kitchen, and try to tell my mom something. She goes, "Wait a minute, I have a problem." Two seconds later. "The toaster oven is on fire."

I'm like Fuck, yeah, that's a problem, and start speed-wiping before dashing out of the bathroom to get water. My sister heard the same thing, so we both have water, then my dad goes don't throw it, it's a grease fire. My monkey brain starts doing calculations and is like "why on earth would the bottom of the toaster oven be coated in grease?" so I throw it, put most of it out, we close it, time to clean the fucking toaster oven.

Then I went to finish wiping but my dad had stolen the bathroom, COME ON, MAN.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great morning.
HOLD ON A MINUTE, PLAYA!