Nah, Saturn is awakened which means his mind and devil fruit have to be in sync.

Saturn is just as evil as a Gyuuki
Except Saturn's zoan cloud is black, while Luffy's is white.

Lucci's zoan cloud is also black.
Yamato's zoan cloud is white.

It implies their awakenings are different.
One that is fighting freely (Luffy).
One that may be possessed by his devil fruit (Saturn).

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
That’s where I think the biggest distinction is, the emperors have the strength to control a portion of the seas; however, Pirate King tiers are those who are able to rule the seas. I’m not saying it’s reserved just for old legends; it’s just that current top tiers have shown that they just aren’t strong enough to surpass the other emperors. Despite how shitty big mom looked; she was still an obstacle to Kaido who I think was the strongest of the verse up until his death.
I can agree with Kaido, Big Mom, Oden, the Admirals.

But now let's look at the others:

Shanks- The Guardian of One Piece, Can be argued as the new Roger, literally wi fi diffed an Admiral
Dragon- Most Wanted Man in the World, Has an Hidden D. Power and an uncknow DF.
Mihawk- The World Strongest Swordsman,The guy who literally refused to be an Yonkou like shit.

These three are both built different and endgame material unlike the Yonkous

Yes, they didn't show the same strenght and haki as Roger and WB, but they're the most close as that Level.

I can agree with Kaido, Big Mom, Oden, the Admirals.

But now let's look at the others:

Shanks- The Guardian of One Piece, Can be argued as the new Roger, literally wi fi diffed an Admiral
Dragon- Most Wanted Man in the World, Has an Hidden D. Power and an uncknow DF.
Mihawk- The World Strongest Swordsman,The guy who literally refused to be an Yonkou like shit.

These three are both built different and endgame material unlike the Yonkous

Yes, they didn't show the same strenght and haki as Roger and WB, but they're the most close as that Level.
They really aren’t built different imo.

Shanks - Is a yonko who truly doesn’t feel all that different from them. He’s not defending the one piece; and I don’t think you can argue him as the new Roger at all. Bros built to be a hype tool for a villain like Blackbeard imo.

Dragon - Dragon we don’t even know his role and genuinely his hype is pretty crappy now a days since flame emperor Sabo may be more well known than him

Mihawk - Stronger than Shanks; but being the worlds strongest swordsman doesn’t put him on another tier since the worlds strongest creature was just a yonko.

You may buy a lot of stock in dragon and shanks but I don’t.