@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki
I don't think Luffy vs Kizaru will continue, but if it does we riot
Tbh I have a hard time seeing Kizaru as an antagonist anymore, even without Saturn I'd feel Kizaru is not written like Oda writes his villains. Oda's villains never show to be concerned for people from the other side. The first panel we see of Kizaru post flashback are him being concerned about Bonney and Sentoumaru.
I feel that even if he would continue to do his job and fight Luffy, he wouldn't be able to go all out.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tbh I have a hard time seeing Kizaru as an antagonist anymore, even without Saturn I'd feel Kizaru is not written like Oda writes his villains. Oda's villains never show to be concerned for people from the other side. The first panel we see of Kizaru post flashback are him being concerned about Bonney and Sentoumaru.
I feel that even if he would continue to do his job and fight Luffy, he wouldn't be able to go all out.
@MonsterZoro

lol
it is obvirus luffy and zoro vs kizaru as to parallel over again

Saturn can’t be defeated otherwise who will take theses SSG robot if he is defeated ?
I used to be on the belief that Saturn won't be defeated and will appear in the final war along with the rest of the Elders.

But now I'm starting to think that probably won't happen and that Oda might be planning on removing Saturn during this arc.

I can agree with Kaido, Big Mom, Oden, the Admirals.

But now let's look at the others:

Shanks- The Guardian of One Piece, Can be argued as the new Roger, literally wi fi diffed an Admiral
Dragon- Most Wanted Man in the World, Has an Hidden D. Power and an uncknow DF.
Mihawk- The World Strongest Swordsman,The guy who literally refused to be an Yonkou like shit.

These three are both built different and endgame material unlike the Yonkous

Yes, they didn't show the same strenght and haki as Roger and WB, but they're the most close as that Level.
Any yonko kills Mihawk in 1 shot:

Mihawk at the thought of fighting Yonkos:

Shanks is built different. Dragon on thin ice after running from BB. Mihawk is a bum ass fodder no where near Yonko level and not built different.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
They really aren’t built different imo.

Shanks - Is a yonko who truly doesn’t feel all that different from them. He’s not defending the one piece; and I don’t think you can argue him as the new Roger at all. Bros built to be a hype tool for a villain like Blackbeard imo.

Dragon - Dragon we don’t even know his role and genuinely his hype is pretty crappy now a days since flame emperor Sabo may be more well known than him

Mihawk - Stronger than Shanks; but being the worlds strongest swordsman doesn’t put him on another tier since the worlds strongest creature was just a yonko.

You may buy a lot of stock in dragon and shanks but I don’t.
I don't have a problem with Shanks being Blackbeard's hypetool, since Blackbeard gonna be above PK Level and one of the final villains. Teach and his crew will just be too strong.

And yes, Shanks is the new Roger, he's a Hakimen, dude literally has the same named attack as Roger(Kamusari), He passed the Strawhat for Luffy, he's definitly the Guardian of One Piece, since he collected informations of all the Worst Generation and even fought against other Yonkous.

I used to be on the belief that Saturn won't be defeated and will appear in the final war along with the rest of the Elders.

But now I'm starting to think that probably won't happen and that Oda might be planning on removing Saturn during this arc.
I was certain Saturn would get out of the arc fine as I assumed the WG would bring the seraphims with them but after that flashback I think him not getting rekt wouldn't be satisfying for the readers. At least I believe this is how Oda thinks

And there it is packers just let the cowboys get a touchdown before the half rigged so predictable lol second green Bay forget how to play football and blow the lead
Post automatically merged:

And there it is packers just let the cowboys get a touchdown before the half rigged so predictable lol second green Bay forget how to play football and blow the lead
*second half

I was certain Saturn would get out of the arc fine as I assumed the WG would bring the seraphims with them but after that flashback I think him not getting rekt wouldn't be satisfying for the readers. At least I believe this is how Oda thinks
Yeah it feels like Oda is setting up Saturn to be defeated, maybe even killed.

Also as others have pointed out, there is lots of parallels between Imu and the Elders and Doffy and his top Officers.

Vergo a top officer of Doffy was defeated in Punk Hazard before the battle against Doffy and the rest of his top officers.

I feel like a similar thing is happening on Egghead, where Oda is planning to remove Saturn before the battle against Imu and the rest of the Elders.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is never going to happen.

Not even powerscaling-wise, the admirals besides Akainu and Greenbull aren't antagonists at this point

Zoro/Sanji admiral fights aren't happening even thought they'll fight stronger opponents at some point
Kizaru being a morally conflicted character doesn't mean that he isn't an Admiral and is an enemy of the Strawhats.
And unless he abandons the Marines and fights against Saturn... he still needs to be defeated.
Kizaru fought Rayleigh, fought Marco, almost fought Beckmann.

As Nika will move on to a bigger fish (Saturn), Kizaru naturally falls to Zoro. :kayneshrug:

I don't have a problem with Shanks being Blackbeard's hypetool, since Blackbeard gonna be above PK Level and one of the final villains. Teach and his crew will just be to strong.

And yes, Shanks is the new Roger, he's a Hakimen, dude literally has the same named attack as Roger(Kamusari), He passed the Strawhat for Luffy, he's definitly the Guardian of One Piece, since he collected informations of all the Worst Generation and even fought against other Yonkous.
Yes but Roger is also a D. Something shanks is not. And imo the fight between Blackbeard and shanks is going to end with Blackbeard being a good bit above shanks so the idea of shanks being comparable to Roger already just doesn’t make sense to me.

And having the same technique doesn’t really imply equality with Yamato and Kaido having the same and Coby’s technique names being inspired by Garps.

To me Shanks is capped under Kaido like every pirate of this generation.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kizaru being a morally conflicted character doesn't mean that he isn't an Admiral and is an enemy of the Strawhats.
And unless he abandons the Marines and fights against Saturn... he still needs to be defeated.
Kizaru fought Rayleigh, fought Marco, almost fought Beckmann.

As Nika will move on to a bigger fish (Saturn), Kizaru naturally falls to Zoro. :kayneshrug:
We don't want that bum