I liked that cynical "good luck to everyone" after PEW wrote, don't expect anything from me for a while. He knows what other options we are left with. Bunch of hieroglyphics and seatbelts.

:peperain:

No, but seriously, we won't feel that impact at all. 1 day delayed RAWs is no big deal. Spoilers and hints should still be released.
No more hintos and spoilitos on saturday now
:peperain::pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

Lube your ass and kneel. I'll give you raw :blush:
Hot
:neesama:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
While that guy hated Sanji, he did draw his favorite panel to share it with us. That's some real dedication. Shedon posts useless hints and an image summary with watermarks and tiny font size just to feel important and annoy spoiler addicts like us :josad:
Cna we please stop those ugly images? @TheAncientCenturion
I would LOVE it if we banned shitty hints, reaction images, and discussion of them.

Like, what in the hell do they add besides filler discussion?

In my defence, those leakers were putting up competition so I have no choice but to give info to authorities....

Only I rein supreme when it comes to spoilers
The devil lied, it doesn't matter how many leakers you turn in, the hair isn't coming back.

Spoken like a true cartoon addict
Plus you don't get to tell me what to do my bunny

https://nitter.lanterne-rouge.info/Mugiwara_23/status/1754106343349178562#m
Ooooh
So when you copy the manga pages from the magazines only then can they arrest you. When you get the pages straight from Lolda's office without Shueisha watermark they can't :smart::sighting:
You got me i am a spoiler addict. I need to take my dose every week. :pepecopium:

Tbh i dont go this forum that much anymore. Now i am playing Cuphead i am at the train boss.

Lastly ofc posting manga pages are illegal even if you put split second on a video Shueisha will monetise it. This is a complicated situation but this circle happens in every few years.
Leaker comes->post early leaks for a 2-3 years->gets caught->some time later (few months min.) new leaker comes.