Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Read Witcher, most of LOTR books. Like what can I read next. ( fantasy wise ).

Stormlight Archives and Mistborn are pretty good. Very good world building and magic systems.

Finish asoiaf if you haven't.

Kingkiller Chronicle are excellent, but they suffer from being 2/3 of a trilogy that's probably not going to be finished.

I am on a second book of a series called Malazan, and I have to recommend it. It's a very high scope, ambitious high fantasy. The first book is kind of confusing, but the world, story and characters are amazing.

I also read a fantasy book called Pariah that was solid.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Stormlight Archives and Mistborn are pretty good. Very good world building and magic systems.

Finish asoiaf if you haven't.

Kingkiller Chronicle are excellent, but they suffer from being 2/3 of a trilogy that's probably not going to be finished.

I am on a second book of a series called Malazan, and I have to recommend it. It's a very high scope, ambitious high fantasy. The first book is kind of confusing, but the world, story and characters are amazing.

I also read a fantasy book called Pariah that was solid.
I finished ASOIAF recently.

I will peep the ones u mentioned.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I wonder what they'd do if they were fans of Kenshin and then Watsuki got outed for being a pedophile....
I see what you're saying, but it's kind of odd to compare the two considering that there's a pretty huge size difference in the audience.

Though the Kenshin author 100 percent deserves to locked in prison.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Alexander Daddario I think. Funnily enough, I only liked her in Percy Jackson movies and nothing else.

I also only liked Emma Watson in HP and in nothing else.

I guess I have a thing for those kind of female characters.
Watson aged like failed wine. Or she just cosplays anorectics. Dunno.

Daddario appeared to not age like at all up until certain point. Haven't seen her pics as of recent.