Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Watson aged like failed wine. Or she just cosplays anorectics. Dunno.

Daddario appeared to not age like at all up until certain point. Haven't seen her pics as of recent.
Fully agree.

Recently, Google keeps suggesting me White Lotus where Daddario looks completely different from the promo.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I think this is the week where I will finally split into two or get a second personality in my mind
I’m a Admiral and Mihawk fan… is this a L or W for me? Or is this neutral because the L and W cancel each other out?
:laughmoji:
This reminds me of an early pokemon episode where Ash and Ash look-alike were matched up against each other and Jenny told Ash something along the line of "if you lose, your friend wins and that means you win". It was so cringy and feels aptly appropriate here.

Removed a few users from the thread to let things cool down. We don't want this to continue when you get back to this thread.

P.S. I might remove a few more after reviewing the thread.
Who?
I think this is the week where I will finally split into two or get a second personality in my mind
I’m a Admiral and Mihawk fan… is this a L or W for me? Or is this neutral because the L and W cancel each other out?
:laughmoji:
Pick the obvious choice:pepehawk:

Stormlight Archives and Mistborn are pretty good. Very good world building and magic systems.

Finish asoiaf if you haven't.

Kingkiller Chronicle are excellent, but they suffer from being 2/3 of a trilogy that's probably not going to be finished.

I am on a second book of a series called Malazan, and I have to recommend it. It's a very high scope, ambitious high fantasy. The first book is kind of confusing, but the world, story and characters are amazing.

I also read a fantasy book called Pariah that was solid.
Have you read Cosmere?

I've heard good things about it and I have been keeping it on hold for a while. I might to give it a read next.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don’t know why @Seatonnes get hurt over joke even it is offensive one .
‘I have seen even more offensive joke s on internet by this forum standards , I just ignore it.
Twitter enthusiast can't take jokes and especially people having their own opinion.

If what Kinyagi wrote is true then holy f.