Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Minority Hunter Zoro after he learns he's a Nika

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

"Yer a Nika Zoro."

"I'M A WHAT!?"

Zoro goes to commit Seppuku again like the beginning of Wano but this time its of his own volition and hes much more commited to it. Since hes also a minority now apparently, hes much more effective at harming himself too. /s.

Also I just realised Zoro would be a "very different kind" of "wizard" here then! A "Grand Wizard" even then, LMAO! ZKKK! /s.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Bots 5 minutes into reading our autistic posts
ChatGPT after I make it write another heinous, degenerate, weird ass, ridiculous fanfic/script/song parody whatever:

It has now idea how lucky it is that I've not encouraged @CoC: Color of Clowns to try it out and use it too!

:sanjismug::saden::pepebusi::pepebuggy:

ChatGPT? More like Chat Gonna Pray Tonight! Me and CoC are gonna cause and unleash the most cursed, furry infused, cringe filled, unholy version of Skynet that could ever exist! /s.

:risiup::hapnoel:

Kizaruber Eats

Look at this...

There's 5 bots in the first page of users alone. 4 google and 1 bing.

One of the google bots is in the waiting room...

If they're training their AI with data from the waiting room, we are SO done as a species bros :believe:
Bots 5 minutes into reading our autistic posts
If they feed my posts into the AI, don't blame the AI when things go wrong, that's all I'm saying.
I just realised too, we would be the BEST weapon against Skynet/Hal 9000/GlaDOS and whatever else!

AM the supercomputer from I Have No Mouth And Must Scream, subjecting humans to a digitised version of Infinite Tsukiyomi and the most brutal Hell on Earth having the tables turned on them instead, despite the story being a sort of impossible, technological/digital Lovecraftian type story where its not to meant to have a "happy ending" would be peak hilarity and irony!

AM has no mouth either, so it would truly be a "I have no mouth and must scream" for them too poetically, karmically and ironically!

WurstDegens/WorstGen saves the day again!

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::saden::hapnoel:

Bonus stuff:

They're using waiting room data to create a suicide prevention AI
Ironically the AI would be the one in need of it after being exposed to it, like a therapist needing a therapist.

Kizaruber Eats

You mean swordbros right ? He made us think Zoro is about to end this quickly but he's about to meet the grim reaper again after his extr diff fight with the damn cat.

:risitasad:
And then it will turn out the Grim Reaper was Brook all along playing pranks on Zoro for the lolz. It was never anything more important than that nor serious. Peak fiction.

I forgot to most important part too. Oda will only confirm it when asked in a SBS at least 3 years from now.

:risiup::saden::mrgo::mihugh::broocry:

Post automatically merged:

Peak fiction, 0 plot progress again so oda will never end the manga and make us sad
The kindest mangaka
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I've seen some people unironically say here they want One Piece to go on forever and never die.

Last edited: