Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I just came across a news that a student got arrested for sending a message of blowing up the plane which he was about to board to friends on snapchat

Even through chat was private but airport authorities were able to see the message because the student used public wifi....

They scrambled jets to bring plane back only to find out it was a joke and now that student is facing 130000$ fine.

Man, I am never using public wifi again lmao

I just came across a news that a student got arrested for sending a message of blowing up the plane which he was about to board to friends on snapchat

Even through chat was private but airport authorities were able to see the message because the student used public wifi....

They scrambled jets to bring plane back only to find out it was a joke and now that student is facing 130000$ fine.

Just stop talking like this bro

Who knows maybe he actually wanted to.
He lied that he was joking

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

OR, don't make plans to blow up planes...

I know.... Super hard...

But try it maybe :kayneshrug:
Exactly lmao

I'm concerned Bonbon's takeway from the news is the public Wifi part :milaugh: