TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I read the first book when I was 11
lmao nice. My first book with similar content to those books was at.... 13

bruh that's kinda nuts for real
it's pretty easy to "get away" with reading explicit content if it's in a regular old book with no pictures and a generic looking cover.

I don't get how you can call the art bad. The sheer amount of detail is impressive. The artstyle can look unappealing at times.

What do you think of the Percy Jackson series?
Is it quite teen - young adult focused?
Back when i was in Middle school a dude was rapping a 3000 page book all by himself in a corner flipin pages after every second .. It happend to be Percy Jackson... Ig The lightning the if its not seperate.
Percy Jackson is a book for like... 12 year olds lol. I enjoyed them though when i read them years ago. if it was 3000 pages it was probably a special edition with all books in the first series. It's a good gateaway series to "real fantasy"
Post automatically merged:

Yes we do, you admitted you looked up gore back then :rolaugh:
:gokulaugh:

I learned that the hard way.

Now I just laugh at internet trolls pretending to be scholars who think their opinion can really change the world, or affect someone in real life 💀
But I was mostly debunking Tejas' Islamophobia posts.
These discussions ought to be in controlled environment or people can't really call bullshit for what it is and dissuade any psudo-scholar from yappin

Goofy vs Old Spiderman when?

1. Redon posted this GIF yesterday

2. Lance rated the chapter:
- 8.5/10 for overall chapter
- 9/10 for Zoro fans
- 8/10 for Kizaru fans
- We asked him to rate it for Luffy fans, but he did not do it

3. @eriesu agreed

4. @EMUNOPLA said that the chapter was ending on a cliffhanger

5. "Admiral" said that the admiral = yonko debate will be restarted @Akai2
So Loro asthama cured or not?

lmao nice. My first book with similar content to those books was at.... 13

it's pretty easy to "get away" with reading explicit content if it's in a regular old book with no pictures and a generic looking cover.

I don't get how you can call the art bad. The sheer amount of detail is impressive. The artstyle can look unappealing at times.

Percy Jackson is a book for like... 12 year olds lol. I enjoyed them though when i read them years ago. if it was 3000 pages it was probably a special edition with all books in the first series. It's a good gateaway series to "real fantasy"

:gokulaugh:
I'm well aware the art is magnificient, I was just trolling.