Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
Garp already told us what would happen with Vegapunk and Bonney.

"You should abandon the half-dead geezer!"

"To safeguard the FUTURE, right!?! Take the baby and live on!"

Wonderful writing by Oda here, having a Marine lesson by Garp applied to the Marines Buster Calling Egghead and Vegapunk's demise.
Thats an excellent point damn. I'd love to see Garp and Vegapunk interact in the past now too. Unless they both get death fakeouts since its Oda ofc /s. Garps most likely a hostage atm anyway ofc, maybe setup for either blackmail/negotiation or Blackbeard is gonna have him publicly executed Ace style lmao.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Thats an excellent point damn. I'd love to see Garp and Vegapunk interact in the past now too. Unless they both get death fakeouts since its Oda ofc /s. Garps most likely a hostage atm anyway ofc, maybe setup for either blackmail/negotiation or Blackbeard is gonna have him publicly executed Ace style lmao.
I'm about to do a full read through of Egghead now that I got the VIZ subscription before I do my 1,109 predictions.

This has been a very enjoyable arc, IMO. Lots of good narrative set up.

At this point, my ideal ending would be this:

-Laffitte and York kill Edison, and steal the Seraphim and Kaku. York deactivates the Dom Shoes so the Straw Hats/allies wearing Dom Shoes can't move, like Shaka did when they met him.
-York rigs the Mother Flame to explode, to destroy everyone left on the island
-Kuma becoming Nika through Bonney's Distorted Future, and teleports everyone present away from the blast, including the Marines.
-Kuma dies afterwards in Bonney's arms, his last act saving everyone (besides Saturn fuck that old dick-ass-spider-cunt) on Egghead, just like he tried to in God Valley.

BECAUSE KUMA

IS

THE

KING

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
-Laffitte and York kill Edison
:pepeanger::gonope::whitepress::beckmoji:

-Kuma becoming Nika through Bonney's Distorted Future, and teleports everyone present away from the blast, including the Marines.
This would be fucking awesome.

-Kuma dies afterwards in Bonney's arms, his last act saving everyone (besides Saturn fuck that old dick-ass-spider-cunt) on Egghead, just like he tried to in God Valley.

Last edited:
- We see some people reacting to Vegapunks message, but we don't hear it
- Luffy squeezes Kizaru really hard, turning him into a light sword
- Luffy uses a new attack, Gomu Gomu Dawn Sword and cuts Saturn in half
- The sword attack also cuts the whole of Egghead in half horizontally, similar to Laws attack in Punk Hazard
- Saturn regenerates, but it's becoming more difficult
- Kizaru is seen laying on the ground and looks to be defeated
- Saturn decides it's better to retreat, but Dorry and Brogy attack him with Hakai blowing him away from the island

- We see some people reacting to Vegapunks message, but we don't hear it
- Luffy squeezes Kizaru really hard, turning him into a light sword
- Luffy uses a new attack, Gomu Gomu Dawn Sword and cuts Saturn in half
- The sword attack also cuts the whole of Egghead in half horizontally, similar to Laws attack in Punk Hazard
- Saturn regenerates, but it's becoming more difficult
- Kizaru is seen laying on the ground and looks to be defeated
- Saturn decides it's better to retreat, but Dorry and Brogy attack him with Hakai blowing him away from the island
Real
Open 3rd generation stone thread

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I've been in spoiler land since about chapter 800 - and chapter 1109 is probably the third one, when i'm very seriously considering completely skipping spoilers/ go offline.

:goyea::catpole::catblush::risitexcla:
I'm tempted for the first time in a while.

If we get the name of the Ancient Kingdom I'm going to One Piece all over the place.