VP explains to the world about the truth. We see reactions on egghead and two pages of the reactions around the world (which includes the Revs, Koby and Sword, Marine HQ and the Cross Guild)

Zoro vs Lucci concludes. Zoro is the victor

Iron giant is now up on his feat

Blackbeard member Van Algur has now reached York whom explains where the llocation of the mother flame is
Mihawk mentions he already knows everything Vegapunk says from when he visit that certain island

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Thanks so much man! Glad you enjoyed it! That Banderas emote too hahaha, perfect!

I hope Oda sees this and remembers Fujitora and Smoker especially now lmao.

This reads like one of those One Piece Party spinoff chapters too, they're so funny!

Ah speaking of which, there's even a BBQ themed one and your boy is in it too!:

https://chapmanganelo.com/manga-ue135198/chapter-1

Lol you're right, it fits the theme perfectly.

Do you write a lot of OP related stories? If so, I'd like to read more

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
Lol you're right, it fits the theme perfectly.

Do you write a lot of OP related stories? If so, I'd like to read more
Aye thank you haha.

Ooh, that would be great! I'd appreciate that man, tyvm! I do write a lot of them for fun, well a mix of writing and AI generating stuff, I use it to do the donkey work and for proofreading, rephrasing etc.

I'll gladly tag you for more, I do both serious and joke ones and I can do any you've got ideas for or want to see too!

These are such fun exercises, it's kind of cathartic after how so many characters get mistreated and neglected but it's also just so much fun for exploring ideas and concepts or just shitposting ofc.