Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Personally, I have nothing against Redon...and after some recent events, I know it's better to avoid being salty on the internet because you never know how the next person may react.

But I think I can say without any offense that for some time now, he seems to enjoy posting such insignificant hints which in no way allow us to understand anything of what they mean. And I think that if this is the level of hints, perhaps it would be better to avoid them directly and only read the confirmed spoilers.

All this, just to say that you don't understand shit about what hints mean. And therefore, they are useless.

Even naruto fans hate the boruto series, I don't get why some people trying so hard to say that the series is good:josad:
The manga has its moments - but the biggest problem is the frequency of new chapters - it's bad joke.

And in some chapters, despite 40 pages, not much happens - which further intensifies the feeling of wasting time by the authors.

:goyea::specialmeh:

Personally, I have nothing against Redon...and after some recent events, I know it's better to avoid being salty on the internet because you never know how the next person may react.

But I think I can say without any offense that for some time now, he seems to enjoy posting such insignificant hints which in no way allow us to understand anything of what they mean. And I think that if this is the level of hints, perhaps it would be better to avoid them directly and only read the confirmed spoilers.

All this, just to say that you don't understand shit about what hints mean. And therefore, they are useless.
It's called having an ego. Which is ridiculous because we're all just idiot nerds waiting for spoilers.