Again, I still think Rebecca and Bonney are pretty bad.
Oda was on something with some of the stuff he did with them.
That’s fair. Rebecca I kinda understand cause Doffy is a pervert and I can see him forcing her to wear this as punishment which is why when she was free she’s only been in well covered clothing.

Bonney tho; I agree. I get Oda wanted to draw a costume that she could wear as a child and adult form but yeah it’s way too specialized.

C

Cruxroux

If this is the case, then literally just make her wear a dress or something
It's not hard to think of an outfit that looks good but also covers the unsavory bits.
Why would anyone think anything about 2D girls.
I never really understood it.
There's no 2D character I care about. I don't even like most of them. Majority got damsel in distress plot.
Overly sized , Literally unrealistic expectations.

That’s fair. Rebecca I kinda understand cause Doffy is a pervert and I can see him forcing her to wear this as punishment which is why when she was free she’s only been in well covered clothing.

Bonney tho; I agree. I get Oda wanted to draw a costume that she could wear as a child and adult form but yeah it’s way too specialized.
All female egghead outfits are basically underwear

Why would anyone think anything about 2D girls.
I never really understood it.
There's no 2D character I care about. I don't even like most of them. Majority got damsel in distress plot.
Overly sized , Literally unrealistic expectations.
Because you can make them however and who ever you want, you can make your dream girl.
However, it is still just a piece of paper at the end of the day.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Never thought I'd say this, but shippers are 100x more toxic than powerscalers. Thankfully One Piece is not big on shipping as a whole.
Powerscalers who get into online fights are like guys in the gym insecure about other dudes' muscles. They're annoying, and a problem, but, most of the time, they honestly don't start that much stuff, just talk stupid shit.

Shippers who get into online fights are people in clubs hunting for ass, while badmouthing their current partner and saying they're probably doing the same thing. They go after everyone for doing what they do all the time, it's insane.

Like, the most HARDCORE Zoro fans I've seen ON WORSTGEN have so much more respect for Sanji and his fans than shippers would ever have for people on the other side of their ship.

People who like shipping are fine, but hardcore shippers are legit some of the craziest people you will deal with on the internet.

Powerscalers who get into online fights are like guys in the gym insecure about other dudes' muscles. They're annoying, and a problem, but, most of the time, they honestly don't start that much stuff, just talk stupid shit.

Shippers who get into online fights are people in clubs hunting for ass, while badmouthing their current partner and saying they're probably doing the same thing. They go after everyone for doing what they do all the time, it's insane.

Like, the most HARDCORE Zoro fans I've seen ON WORSTGEN have so much more respect for Sanji and his fans than shippers would ever have for people on the other side of their ship.

People who like shipping are fine, but hardcore shippers are legit some of the craziest people you will deal with on the internet.
Also, a lot of powerscalers I see (though this is mostly about the people here and on Vsbattles) aren't even that toxic, I mean we throw around insults and what not but I don't think most of us mean it.

In my experience I use powerscaling as a way to kill time on here. I get bored easily and reading the responses keeps me entertained