In my experience I use powerscaling as a way to kill time on here. I get bored easily and reading the responses keeps me entertained
LOL yeah if there's one thing that's guaranteed with the powerscaling takes here it's that they'll always be entertaining
I owe this forum more than I realize, arguing with people over the dumbest shit on the planet keeps me distracted from my mental/emotional problems in life.

C

Cruxroux

LOL yeah if there's one thing that's guaranteed with the powerscaling takes here it's that they'll always be entertaining
I owe this forum more than I realize, arguing with people over the dumbest shit on the planet keeps me distracted from my mental/emotional problems in life.
Coming up with new insults and new humor is the best part..
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
pure entertainment

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
In my experience I use powerscaling as a way to kill time on here. I get bored easily and reading the responses keeps me entertained
You're one of my favorite power scalers, you try hard to keep things civil. So many people just try to make it personal right from the beginning.

It's manga/anime. Attack the arguments. The crazy shippers and powerscalers baffle me with the crap they come up with.