You've convinced me, I like this a lot.

This also makes me laugh because last night I think I figured out who Carrot's dad is. Probably will make a thread sometime today. @Pot Goblin will like it because it justifies his Snow Bunny theory with Carrot getting Monet's Fruit
Do you take shrooms? Serious question

You've convinced me, I like this a lot.

This also makes me laugh because last night I think I figured out who Carrot's dad is. Probably will make a thread sometime today. @Pot Goblin will like it because it justifies his Snow Bunny theory with Carrot getting Monet's Fruit
yeah combine those two weird dates with the fact that Luffys main attacks in his Gear 4 state (which seem like they’re evolving to Gear 5) are Monkey King and Snake King Luffy having a connection to the Kuja ain’t unlikely.

Then there’s the weirdness that is the fact that Amazon Lily can only exist through the power of Poseidon, the question is why would a mermaid princess of the past do this. It leads to an answer, they were used to hide the Nika fruit which is why the WG couldn’t get there hands on it for 800 years because the users would always be able to escape to Amazon Lily and get the protection of the one part of the sea the WG can’t control.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
yeah combine those two weird dates with the fact that Luffys main attacks in his Gear 4 state (which seem like they’re evolving to Gear 5) are Monkey King and Snake King Luffy having a connection to the Kuja ain’t unlikely.

Then there’s the weirdness that is the fact that Amazon Lily can only exist through the power of Poseidon, the question is why would a mermaid princess of the past do this. It leads to an answer, they were used to hide the Nika fruit which is why the WG couldn’t get there hands on it for 800 years because the users would always be able to escape to Amazon Lily and get the protection of the one part of the sea the WG can’t control.
Great point about the Sea Kings, Poseidon, and Calm Belt... there's definitely something going on here.

Do you think we'll get a cut to Cross Guild during Vegapunk's announcement?

Great point about the Sea Kings, Poseidon, and Calm Belt... there's definitely something going on here.

Do you think we'll get a cut to Cross Guild during Vegapunk's announcement?
Oh definitely. As cross guild has already become one of the two main forces actively against the WG I can see them getting a reaction as they notice so many regular citizens look to them over the marines.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oh definitely. As cross guild has already become one of the two main forces actively against the WG I can see them getting a reaction as they notice so many regular citizens look to them over the marines.
Sugoi, Vegapunk, further the greatness of Cross Guild! Ya love to see it.

I'm still wondering if post-time-skip Croc is Awakened...