Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
No when I'm drunk I post about how much I want to fuck anime women, when I'm high I post about metaphysical concepts and breaking out of the spiritual martrix.

I've just drank way too fucking much in the last ten years, so most of the thought processes have been dedicated to batshit crazy simpery.

Some of the posts I've deleted before posting... phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

But yeah that post is a basic fundamental physics. The real stuff, not the "hur hur aliens up my butt" crap they're trying to sell us. A bit of it's probably off, I'm still unsure about dimensions beyond the 5th.

Actually haven't drunken for two days, which is nice.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, no, that makes sense.

The 6th Dimension is a series of Universe in closed circuits (think the Marvel Multiverse if you can't alter other realities)

The 7th Dimension is a series of Universes in open circuits (think the Marvel Multiverse if you can alter other realities, but it's a giant mess like the 2nd Dr. Strange movie).

The 8th Dimension is a series of Universes linked together fully, allowing full interdimensional travel between universes.

Stars are the furthest form of life; wellsprings of light with black holes in their center to keep their explosive energy from destroying everything around them. Once they are dead, they explode, sending out the building blocks of the universe, Elements, which are then shifted through the circular force of gravity into planets slowly over time. The Stars then give life to these planets by seeding the matter from other Stars' elements with the energy of Starlight (look at plants absorbing light to create oxygen). Black holes exist to recycle light and send it back into the bellies of other suns to be turned into new energy/matter.

If you want to worship actual Gods, those are the stars, they create both the matter and energy that produces life.

And NO I DO NOT MEAN ASTROLOGY.

Light is God, I now worship Borsalino, huzzah

Alright time to go to sleep.
My bunny I don't even need to get high to talk about metaphysical concepts and breaking out of the spiritual martrix:crazwhat:

Amor a Luna

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
There were always dumb people

Oda already hinted through Doffy that Law can't beat Luffy
Hints are just vague and can be easily challenged.

Law> Luffy wasn't a dumb opinion at all .

Law got better feats, and higher bounty ( 440 million) .

Law broke the rule and fought the strongest antagonist in PH ( Vergo)