Brcause Shanks isn’t from any other place in the west blue. He went from God Valley to Roger’s ship.
That Is why I started this discussion saying It was wishful thinking believing: A) Oda had GV on his mind back then; and B) thinking that Oda Is tied to a phrase said 700 chapters ago when he didn't have any idea about Shanks "real" backstory.

That Is why I started this discussion saying It was wishful thinking believing: A) Oda had GV on his mind back then; and B) thinking that Oda Is tied by a phrase said 700 chapters ago when he didn't have any idea about Shanks "real" backstory.
1. Oda likely had god valley in mind as this was after the introduction of multiple Rox Pirates
2. Cmon Shanks’ backstory was definitely already thought up.

- Van Augur teleported with Blackbeard to Egghead
- Van Augur and Blackbeard vs Saturn
- Dragon just arrived, he is the user of the Fujin Mythical Zoan, he is destroying Mars with a barrage of techniques using dragon fang but Mars keeps regenerating and transforms to hybrid form
- The Ancient Robot is fighting Jupeter, it's the first full robot to have it's own will and able to use haki, it's based after ancient giants, he destroys Jupeters head however he regenerates, we see him transform
- Zoro and Sanji are fighting Nasujuro
- Luffy vs Warcury have a fierce haki clash in which Warcury overpowers him
- Vegapunk says right now on egghead there exists a member of the joyful pirates
- Joyboy's journey began at the top of what is now known the red line, back then it was kmown Pangea continent

1. Oda likely had god valley in mind as this was after the introduction of multiple Rox Pirates
2. Cmon Shanks’ backstory was definitely already thought up.
I think I have proved my point on this. WB even knew God Valley and still, as you said, GV cannot be the place Shanks grew up in in any shape or form.
Even WB didn't say anything when Shanks said what he said.

So, or Shanks Is talking about some figurative and putative land he found and lived in for some time after Roger died (so GV Is not involved) or Shanks' backstory was completely different back then. And after what we saw I would not be surprised in the slightest.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
Haki is a retcon, nothing new under the sun
Nah, Haki is just energy from the Sun, Light, being used to alter the world.

Haki is necessary for Devil Fruit usage, that's why Devil Fruit users often have weaker Haki than people without Fruits.

Look at how long Luffy lasts in just Gear 4, which is full body Armament Coating. What, around 5 minutes on average?

Why?

Because, Luffy is altering body and using Haki at the same time.

Kaido already told us this BTW.

Haki, Mu, Ki, whatever you want to call it, Light is the true power source of the One Piece world.

Hence "Mother Flame"; ie, a Sun.

Why are Lunarians so fucking strong? They have Mother Flames, IE, mini suns within them that just overloads their Haki.

Shanks used Conqueror's in the first chapter whether people like it or not. And then go "nuh uh, Oda didn't realize Shanks was using Haki when he drew Shanks using Haki"

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Definition of retcon:
The act, practice, or result of changing an existing fictional narrative by introducing new information in a later work that recontextualizes previously established events, characters, etc.

Holy fuck we need to stop arguing about Pirate Power Scaling and shit and find love, my word

Nah, Haki is just energy from the Sun, Light, being used to alter the world.

Haki is necessary for Devil Fruit usage, that's why Devil Fruit users often have weaker Haki than people without Fruits.

Look at how long Luffy lasts in just Gear 4, which is full body Armament Coating. What, around 5 minutes on average?

Why?

Because, Luffy is altering body and using Haki at the same time.

Kaido already told us this BTW.

Haki, Mu, Ki, whatever you want to call it, Light is the true power source of the One Piece world.

Hence "Mother Flame"; ie, a Sun.

Why are Lunarians so fucking strong? They have Mother Flames, IE, mini suns within them that just overloads their Haki.

Shanks used Conqueror's in the first chapter whether people like it or not. And then go "nuh uh, Oda didn't realize Shanks was using Haki when he drew Shanks using Haki"

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Definition of retcon:
The act, practice, or result of changing an existing fictional narrative by introducing new information in a later work that recontextualizes previously established events, characters, etc.

Holy fuck we need to stop arguing about Pirate Power Scaling and shit and find love, my word
Haki is literal life energy

I think I have proved my point on this. WB even knew God Valley and still, as you said, GV cannot be the place Shanks grew up in in any shape or form.
Even WB didn't say anything when Shanks said what he said.

So, or Shanks Is talking about some figurative and putative land he found and lived in for some time after Roger died (so GV Is not involved) or Shanks' backstory was completely different back then. And after what we saw I would not be surprised in the slightest.
Because Whitebeard didn’t know Shanks was born at God Valley? He just knew the wine smelled like it came from the west blue.

Shanks’ backstory is exactly as he said; his hometown is God Valley cause that’s where he’s from.

if it's just basic forms then all cp0 and cp9s know it since they can all do the basics
No, the cp9 agents didnt know all the techniques. If you see the fights of Enies Lobby you gonna notice all agents (except Lucci) didnt use all the six techniques. They use like 1 or 2 during the fights.
If the person know all the 6 like Lucci that person can use rokugan. But Oda also create the conception of the advanced form of rokushiki, so each of the 6 techiniques has an advanced form. We just saw the advanced form of shigan and kami-e. Lucci just used one advanced form form of rokushiki all this time. So I infer he only knows one form. If he know all the other six form, why he didnt use in egg head since he fought Luffy, S-bear and Zoro?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No, the cp9 agents didnt know all the techniques. If you see the fights of Enies Lobby you gonna notice all agents (except Lucci) didnt use all the six techniques. They use like 1 or 2 during the fights.
If the person know all the 6 like Lucci that person can use rokugan. But Oda also create the conception of the advanced form of rokushiki, so each of the 6 techiniques has an advanced form. We just saw the advanced form of shigan and kami-e. Lucci just used one advanced form form of rokushiki all this time. So I infer he only knows one form. If he know all the other six form, why he didnt use in egg head since he fought Luffy, S-bear and Zoro?
they literally talked crap at the guy franky beat because he could only use 4 techniques and you need 6 to join lol