Sanji fandom 5 stages of griefing :
Denial ("no, sanji actually has coc!")
Anger ("adv coc is fucking useless")
Bargaining ("He doesnt need AdV CoC... he has blue flames that burn to 10 gazillion degrees)
Depression (Why isnt Sanji fighting Kaido too)------- YOU ARE HERE
Acceptance

Thanks Orojackson Refugee and bennbeckman

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I posted these completely legitimate spoilers to Pirate Folk and the sub seemed to enjoy them so here yall go:

Chapter 1118 Official Spoilers

Chapter Title: “As I was saying…”

Reactions to the broadcast being cut short.

We see Tonjit, Captain Kuro, and Duval among others.

Tonjit: “I can’t believe the broadcast got cut short!”

We cut to Cross Guild, it appears Captain Kuro has joined them as Buggy’s official butler. He tried to use his fake name “Kuro”, but Crocodile recognized him and revealed his true name: Reginald Joffris. Crocodile says that the Reginald family were a long line of Celestial Dragon Butlers.

Kuro: “I’m not concerned with any of that, I am solely interested in employment. It has been difficult to find work these past two years.”

Buggy gets sentimental. “This sure does bring back memories of the East Blue, doesn’t it, Captain?” Alvida chides Buggy for him calling Kuro ‘captain.’

Crocodile: “Now that Vegapunk’s message has ended, the entire world will be after Pluton!!”

Cut to Duval and his new crew. The Rosy Life Riders have become the “Only Fans” Pirates, where only fans of Duval are allowed to join. Duval’s new first mate is named ‘Abs of Steel’, and is upset that female members are abandoning the ship. The Only Fans Pirates are off the coast of Egghead Island.

Duval: “There’s no time for that! We must make it to Egghead Island to save Sanji Sama!”

Cut back to Egghead. The lower ranked Marine ships open fire on Warcury due to fear. “What is that giant monster???!!!”

Doberman screams into his Den Den Mushi. “Wait Marines!! Those giant beasts are-“

But before Doberman can finish, Ju Peter and Mars destroy the attacking ships with their Haki.

Mars: “What is Kizaru doing?! We can’t have the Marines scurrying about with no leader!!”

Cut to Nusjuro vs Zoro and Jinbe. Jinbe hits Nusjuro with the same attack he used on Luffy in Fishman Island, but Nusjuro gallops through it. Jinbe: “What?! Is there no water in his body?!”

Nusjuro: “Former Shichibukai, Jinbe…the world’s kings demand your head, as well!”

Cut to the Crossdresser Kingdom. Ivankov is crying because Vegapunk’s message has ended. Dragon pats Ivankov on the back.

Dragon: “…”

Just as Dragon opens his mouth to speak, suddenly Vegapunk re-appears on the broadcast screen. Vegapunk: “Oh, I’m sorry about that, I spilled some coffee and my Den Den Mushi got distracted, what was I saying?”

Cut back to Egghead. Reaction shots of all 5 Gorosei looking terrified. “It didn’t work??!!!” Ju Peter, Warcury, Mars, and Saturn begin to savagely rip apart the ancient robot. “Find the transponder snail!!”

Cut to the coast of Egghead Island, with Caterina Devon and Van Augur. Van Augur is holding the broadcast Den Den Mushi. “Apologies, Five Elders, but you won’t be stopping this message.”

Vegapunk continues: “Ah yes, the D. clan. As I was saying…those of you who bear the initial D are-“

Suddenly, the broadcast ends again. Van Augur and Caterina Devon are both captured in a pool of swamp. We see the Transponder snail sinking beneath the swamp. Caribou steps forward. An info box reveals that Caribou’s true name is Saint Nerona Feratu, a member of the Holy Knights.

Feratu: “No, MY apologies, Captain Augur…some things are better left buried!!!”

Chapter 1118 End. One Piece is going on a four week break so that Oda can meet with the writing team for the new One Piece Peacock series.