CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
‎

Gorosei use a combined attack to try to stop the ship and G5 Luffy casually uses a new attack to block the combined attack and splits the heavens :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::yonjidoggy::yonjidoggy::christnally::christnally::christnally:
Post automatically merged:

No wait Imu gets pissed at Saturns death/defeat and his anger splits the heavens across multiple islands alone to showcase the power level of EOS Luffy everybody is finished it can't be anything but that :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I want this to be the Mother Flame blowing up so badly, but, I don't think the timing is right, yet.

Robot is safe bet, but, I could see this being a Zoro vs V. Nusjuro clash.

IMO, Oda is going to clear the Gorosei off one by one (Saturn and Mars are already down), and then have them all come back at once.

So, the Ancient Robot takes out Warcury and Ju Peter for a bit, and V. Nusjuro is pushed back by Zoro and Jinbe.

Uranus is always a possibility at this point. I still believe Uranus was used on God Valley, would be a nice tie in to see it here.

The Charlotte family's relationships are all toxic and it's just annoying to look at as Loda is trying to convince the reader of the opposite.
Sanji's obsession with feeding everyone is a result of his personal childhood trauma of starvation and shows the importance of overcoming trauma and its potential damages to one's personality. Every time Sanji feeds a hungry person in his mind he's feeding his starving younger self. Which is detrimental to his and the SHs survival as it makes him feed even his enemies. Providing one's enemies with nutrition is one of the dumbest, most nonsensical things. It's like nerfing himself. Lanji has the same ocd like issues when it comes to the not beating women thing. His brain is switching off in those situations. And his kindness is not real kindness or empathy and rather subconscious disregard for himself and lack of self respect, which can be seen in how he treated his insane family towards the end of the arc.

I don't recognize any lovable or sympathetic traits in brulee. Plusthe Charlotte siblings care about one another at best (most don't even care atall),they're still shitty criminals who destroy entire kingdoms for bm 's food cravings.
I like Charlotte family
Would love to be the Minister of the Island of Caramel
Post automatically merged:

- Luffy and Bonney, both in their Nika form, do a high five and split the sky
- Bonney does an Enel face aftwerwards and passes out
- Luffy laughs and they sail away from Egghead while Emeth keeps holding back the Gorosei, we don't see the 'thing' he is preparing to do
They split the sky with their cheex coming in contact

- half of the chapter is the Strawhats leaving Egghead
- the other half is Blackbeard returning to Fullalead Island
- Blackbeard releases Garp from his chains to talk with him, but Garp immediately attacks him
- their clash splits the sky, Blackbeard is very visible using aCoC, all the scrubs on the island pass out from the clash
- chapter ends with Garp being shocked and comparing Blackbeard's strenght with that of Roger