CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Agenda reading negs reading comprehension around here, which isn't strong to begin with among OP fans.

I'm the biggest Luffy/Nika wanker and even I'll tell you it's obvious Kizaru's heart couldn't take fighting Luffy any longer after realizing what he did to Vegapunk and what he's being asked to do to Kuma.
Will/Haki in this series isn't just about punching people, it's also about the actual motivation you have as a person.

At no point in this arc did Kizaru really want to kill Vegapunk, and, so, his fighting suffered the whole time.

That's why I wanted Luffy and Kizaru to straight up clash, while Vegapunk and the Straw Hats clashed with the Vice Admirals; Kizaru actually has a reason to have beef with Luffy after Sabaody and Marineford. I guess I just dislike Oda writing escape sequences. Jack getting defeated by Zunesha felt so much more interesting than the Gorosei getting neg-diffed by Rope-Haki randomly at the end of the arc. I get the Joy Boy connection, but, still. My fault as a theorist for not realizing the Mother Flame being more or less Haki/Light contained in nuclear fusion means you can store Haki in anything. I guess I just didn't want to accept the Enma memes would be real.

We could have had VAs and CP0 vs Straw Hats. Hahahahahaha, but then, the rest of the Straw Hats not named Sanji and Zoro, and the Vice Admirals, would have actually have done something in the last half of this arc. AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oda: "You're number three, Jinbe. For ONE ARC ONLY. No more fights for you until Sanji takes number three back and you're number four. Not gonna increase your bounty till Laugh Tale or something."

:jinbewat:

Jinbe swam so Yamato could drown

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I hate when villains have character growth or show signs of redemption

why cant they all be like lucci
:josad:
Seeing powerscalers calling him Lizaru hurt me knowing they're actually serious. It sucks when characters get graded on agenda :josad:

I mean I made a few pizza memes myself

but I'll defend how Oda handled his character arc before, during and after the Kuma flashback against anyone