Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Good morning my cuties. Aren't we all blessed to be reading the greatest story of all time written by the greatest mangaka of all time that just finished the back to back greatest arcs of all time?

I just came back from the One Piece editor's funeral. Too bad the man couldn't survive reading the new chapter :josad:

But his last message was "Don't cry because I'm gone, smile because you will read 1124"

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Good morning my cuties. Aren't we all blessed to be reading the greatest story of all time written by the greatest mangaka of all time that just finished the back to back greatest arcs of all time?

I just came back from the One Piece editor's funeral. Too bad the man couldn't survive reading the new chapter :josad:

But his last message was "Don't cry because I'm gone, smile because you will read 1124"

I was told the Editor also left a hidden message: "Buggy Color of the Supreme King Haki, and Minks Gone Wild, in One Piece Chapter 1124."

I heard the editor cried post mortem

I will steal his corpse and include him into my zombie army if we don't have a zoro chapter