Oh god, as much as I enjoyed Kumas flashback, I want to see around the world. Hopefully it is something outside of egghead.

:josad:
Yea, after this hint i am like : 40% we are still at Egghead - we may not see the Straw Hats, but that doesn't mean we can't still keep an eye on what's happening on the island - i think there are still some open plots:

- first of all - Mother Flame just stayed there and what?
- the "cloud machine" was mentioned only to be left and destroyed?
- why and how Saturn stayed on the island?
- Kaku, Stussy, Luci ?!?!?
- and it would be good to see what happens next with the island? - the whole thing burned down? and that's it?
- also, what about the S units - they are a great force, and we are supposed to believe that they just stayed there?
I have to say that if it wasn't for the panel with S Boa trying to wake up the marines - i would have completely forgotten that those monsters were still there.

:goyea::memehm::specialmeh::kaidowhat:

Last edited:
Yea, after this hint i am like : 40% we are still at Egghead - we may not see the Straw Hats, but that doesn't mean we can't still keep an eye on what's happening at Egghead - i think there are still some open plots:

- first of all - Mother Flame just stayed there and what?
- the "cloud machine" was mentioned only to be left and destroyed?
- why and how Saturn stayed on the island?
- Kaku, Stussy, Luci ?!?!?
- and it would be good to see what happens next with the island? - the whole thing burned down? and that's it?

:goyea::memehm::specialmeh::kaidowhat:
Yeah.... I guess I was just fooling myself that we move on and egghead is done for. And the points you mentioned still need to be resolved too, especially what Saturn is up to.

:shame:

Title: Full war
-After the umpteeth Marine killed by civilians, Akainu decides its time to declare war to Cross Guild
-He sends Greenbull to fight them
-Mihawk and Crocodile vs Greenbull starts
-Meanwhile Akainu also sends towards the SHs a new Seraphim,before they enter in Elbaf territory
-Caribou reveals about Pluton and Poseidon to Blackbeard
-The SHs look at the Seraphim Akainu sent against them..its Ace'Seraphim!
Break next week

-After the umpteeth Marine killed by civilians, Akainu decides its time to declare war to Cross Guild
-Meanwhile Akainu also sends towards the SHs a new Seraphim,before they enter in Elbaf territory
Break next week
Where do you have them from?

Break next week
Ace's seraphim:

:kobeha: