CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Wano Cover Series:

There's an earthquake in Wano

Kaido and Linlin are banging in the volcano

Month break, Oda needs eye surgery again after drawing Big Mom naked scarred his retinas
Post automatically merged:

Cartoons teach you rich people are trash

School teaches you to worship the rich and trust them

Cartoons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> School

(Oda don't do this please lmao.

I think Akainu looked up to Garp as the hero of the Marines, hence the brutal, direct, gung ho approach, fist based fighting style, brashness and thus why Oda set up that animosity between them at Marineford naturally. Garp the fallen idol/false hero for Akainu and why he became a Marine and so dedicated. Both of them having major dog symbolism too ofc. Garp was like his All Might imo. Or Gai and Rock Lee.

I really hope Oda cooks with his backstory and doesnt fucking SBS Piece it or go very cliche. I did like the fake leaks of Gohdroger with his mothers blood on the dog toy and hence why he chose to become Red Dog.)

Its funny how the "coolest" Admiral is the the "hottest" one too.

Yakuza type backstory for Akainu would go HARD.

Wait a second...

S-S-S-....
SWORDO?!

Smoker Fans. Next chapter could be your time.

https://x.com/YutoDKokoro/status/1832168430805393422

Still a little early for next chapter hints, but he uploaded a Saturn GIF for 1125 as well, days in advance. This will be the ultimate proof, if Smoker shows up in 1126. Because, seeing saturn was almost a given, and expected by many.

:sanmoji:

Btw WorldAniKing reposted that guys Smoker Gif, Good Chances he was right in the past. (But i'll wait after we get confirmation about Smoker or not).
:finally:
Each Road Poneglyph is directly connected to an Ancient Race in One Piece, IMO.

Road Poneglyph #1 = Minks
Road Poneglyph #2 = Giants
Road Poneglyph #3 = Oni
Road Poneglyph #4 =Fish-Men

Two Roads have been hidden in the same location since the Void Century, and two Roads have been moved.

Road 1 was in Zou with the Minks.

Road 2 is in Big Mom's territory, but, we don't know where she got it from. My theory is Linlin got it from Elbaf.

Elbaf is a war fortress not even the WG likes fucking with. Who would be crazy enough to fuck with Elbaf? Same dude that attacked the Celestials at God Valley:

Rocks and his Crew.

After Rocks fell, and Kaido fled, Linlin was most likely the strongest Rocks Pirate (Shiki has a case) and inherited was he owned. With Rocks' power, and goals, it would make sense that he would seek out the Poneglyphs. Where did Linlin and Kaido learn about them to begin with? Rocks.

Road 3 is in Wano, so, Oni race.

Road 4 was in Fish-Man Island, and is now apparently in the hands of the Man Marked by Flames who uses Whirlpools. Shiryu claimed the Man Marked by Flames was a Government Agent, but, what if it's the opposite?

The Man Marked by Flames betrayed the government, and kept the Poneglyph for himself.

IMO Smoker got the last Road Poneglyph from the Man Marked by Flames, and is driving it to Elbaf/Saul.

This sets up Smoker to be a big player in Elbaf, and fits well becomes where there's smoke, there's fire: Man Marked by Flames gives the Poneglyph to a man made of Smoke.

Smoker was heavily invested in Vegapunk and the SSG, and is a fan of Fuji. Smoker is also connected heavily to Kuzan, who left the Marines after Marineford, and the death of a legend stating the One Piece is real (Whitebeard = Vegapunk here).

As a protoge of Kuzan, Smoker rebelling against the WG by delivering a Poneglyph to Elbaf/Saul is a really nice tie-in to Kuzan's lingering Ohara-plotline with Robin.

Smoker was also the greatest Marine presence in Alabasta, the arc that introduced Poneglyphs, and Nico Robin.

Edit: Saul was also a Vice Admiral, who chose to work with criminals in order to protect justice.

- Shanks went in Egghead Island, the fleet of marines was destroyed
- Garling appears from a magic circle in Egghead to execute Shanks
- He has a transformation but we don't see it
- The entire new world can sense their haki clash
- Scene switch to Chopper

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Wait a second...

S-S-S-....SWORDO?!
Yes it'd give Sakazuki much more depth if it turned out he founded SWORD as a counterpart to. Cipher pool.
Considering SWORD is not consisting of soulless puppets may also speak for a 'soft' side Sakazuki has.
Honestly thinking about it would fit very well considering we always see him frustrated with all the red tape that came with being fleet admiral.

Sword lets Marines take the initiative in terms of fighting pirates without needing to wait for permission or orders. If it had existed during his career in the lower ranks he 100% would've joined it.

Each Road Poneglyph is directly connected to an Ancient Race in One Piece, IMO.

Road Poneglyph #1 = Minks
Road Poneglyph #2 = Giants
Road Poneglyph #3 = Oni
Road Poneglyph #4 =Fish-Men

Two Roads have been hidden in the same location since the Void Century, and two Roads have been moved.

Road 1 was in Zou with the Minks.

Road 2 is in Big Mom's territory, but, we don't know where she got it from. My theory is Linlin got it from Elbaf.

Elbaf is a war fortress not even the WG likes fucking with. Who would be crazy enough to fuck with Elbaf? Same dude that attacked the Celestials at God Valley:

Rocks and his Crew.

After Rocks fell, and Kaido fled, Linlin was most likely the strongest Rocks Pirate (Shiki has a case) and inherited was he owned. With Rocks' power, and goals, it would make sense that he would seek out the Poneglyphs. Where did Linlin and Kaido learn about them to begin with? Rocks.

Road 3 is in Wano, so, Oni race.

Road 4 was in Fish-Man Island, and is now apparently in the hands of the Man Marked by Flames who uses Whirlpools. Shiryu claimed the Man Marked by Flames was a Government Agent, but, what if it's the opposite?

The Man Marked by Flames betrayed the government, and kept the Poneglyph for himself.

IMO Smoker got the last Road Poneglyph from the Man Marked by Flames, and is driving it to Elbaf/Saul.

This sets up Smoker to be a big player in Elbaf, and fits well becomes where there's smoke, there's fire: Man Marked by Flames gives the Poneglyph to a man made of Smoke.

Smoker was heavily invested in Vegapunk and the SSG, and is a fan of Fuji. Smoker is also connected heavily to Kuzan, who left the Marines after Marineford, and the death of a legend stating the One Piece is real (Whitebeard = Vegapunk here).

As a protoge of Kuzan, Smoker rebelling against the WG by delivering a Poneglyph to Elbaf/Saul is a really nice tie-in to Kuzan's lingering Ohara-plotline with Robin.

Smoker was also the greatest Marine presence in Alabasta, the arc that introduced Poneglyphs, and Nico Robin.

Edit: Saul was also a Vice Admiral, who chose to work with criminals in order to protect justice.
Nicely written, and yes, that thing Smoker was dragging behind him was definitely SUS. Wouldn't mind if Smoker is involved with the poneglyphs. He questioned the World Government during Marine Ford and even talked back to his superiors after Alabasta. I think you're right, we can expect a greater Role from him.

He also told Tashigi once, that they would need higher ranks in order to change things. Could be a similar thing to why Blackbeard wanted the Warlord title so badly, to go in somewhere (Impel Down) without suspicion. And if this last Road Poneglyph was guarded by a man affiliated with the World Government, he would surely trust somebody like smoker.

Also, it would make it harder for the straw hats to get that final road poneglyph.

But we will see what Route Oda decides to go at the End. I just wouldn't like it, when the straw hat Crew gets this final road poneglyph without any struggle.

Nicely written, and yes, that thing Smoker was dragging behind him was definitely SUS. Wouldn't mind if Smoker is involved with the poneglyphs. He questioned the World Government during Marine Ford and even talked back to his superiors after Alabasta. I think you're right, we can expect a greater Role from him.

He also told Tashigi once, that they would need higher ranks in order to change things. Could be a similar thing to why Blackbeard wanted the Warlord title so badly, to go in somewhere (Impel Down) without suspicion. And if this last Road Poneglyph was guarded by a man affiliated with the World Government, he would surely trust somebody like smoker.

Also, it would make it harder for the straw hats to get that final road poneglyph.

But we will see what Route Oda decides to go at the End. I just wouldn't like it, when the straw hat Crew gets this final road poneglyph without any struggle.
My hope would be is that the Giants test Luffy to see if he's worthy.

The Straw Hats getting handed the Final Poneglyph would be kind of boring.

I think Elbaf is split into a Sky and Land territory, so, the Sky Giants stealing the Poneglyph could be really interesting.

One Piece Chapter 1126: The Offensive
- Scene starts in Marine Hospital. Smoker is dropping off the crate with a battleship.
- It’s revealed that inside the crate is Boa Hancock
- Short Flashback of Amazon Lily post BB leaving
- Fujitora enters the island with Smoker at his side
- Fujitora says leave Hancock to him, he’s the only marine immune to her powers
- Rayleigh attacks Fujitora but is blocked by Smoker
- Smoker has apparently been training with Sakazuki since Dressrosa
- The rest is off screened and next scene we see is Rayleigh watching the marine ship set sail.
- Back in present day, we see Fujitora meeting up with Ryokugyu outside of Kongs office
- Kong says after Vegapunks message it’s not enough merely to maintain balance, it’s time to go on the offensive against these Emperors

Bro came down from the grave to dab on Sword girls and Gucci one last time what a goat:mrgo:
One Piece Chapter 1126: The Offensive
- Scene starts in Marine Hospital. Smoker is dropping off the crate with a battleship.
- It’s revealed that inside the crate is Boa Hancock
- Short Flashback of Amazon Lily post BB leaving
- Fujitora enters the island with Smoker at his side
- Fujitora says leave Hancock to him, he’s the only marine immune to her powers
- Rayleigh attacks Fujitora but is blocked by Smoker
- Smoker has apparently been training with Sakazuki since Dressrosa
- The rest is off screened and next scene we see is Rayleigh watching the marine ship set sail.
- Back in present day, we see Fujitora meeting up with Ryokugyu outside of Kongs office
- Kong says after Vegapunks message it’s not enough merely to maintain balance, it’s time to go on the offensive against these Emperors
I don't think Oda remembers Kong anymore

Also I wonder what will happen to that weevil plot lol

My hope would be is that the Giants test Luffy to see if he's worthy.

The Straw Hats getting handed the Final Poneglyph would be kind of boring.

I think Elbaf is split into a Sky and Land territory, so, the Sky Giants stealing the Poneglyph could be really interesting.
The lore potential is immense. I am most excited about that Giant tree. 2+ Year arc minimum.

:amazing: