1126: Marine Justice
- Entire chapter is about the marines
- We see many marines talking about the events of Egghead
- We see that Dobberman survived and Akainu is at his bed, Akainu is furious when he hears what happened
- Sengoku is seen talking with Smoker about Garp
- At the end of the chapter we see Akainu walking into the room of the Gorosei, he has something he wants to discuss

- Figarlands
- Imu says they need to be more aggressive with their military, he discussed with Garling earlier that they decided to demote Akainu to an Admiral
- Ryokugyu shall be the next Fleet Admiral, he would be more savage to crush rebellions that are about to unfold
- New captain of the holy knights is Figarland Wilhelm, he has burn marks, he sunk some of the revolutionary ships
- Garling performs a summoning circle and emerges where Saturn's skeleton is, Vice Admirals pass put from his haki
- Shanks arrives on Egghead and stops his father, he sensed a haki turned sinister from his bloodline nearby (depending on translation)
- Flashback of Shanks starts, Figarlands rule a certain part of Red Line, he's on a ship with other CD's going to God Valley

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

@Mr. Reloaded @Akai2 @Pot Goblin @Poorsalino Cooker @Devilbat

Oda Romance
(Parody of "Bad Romance")

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh,
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in an Oda romance
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in an Oda romance

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Sandman, ooh-la-la
Want my Oda romance!

I want your manga, your every last page
Stalking your studio has become my craze
I want your love, Oda, Oda-sensei
I love you, I hate you, it’s tsundere!

I want your spoilers, those raw leaks you hide
I’ll stand outside your window, waiting outside
I want your love,
Oda, Oda, Oda, I want your love!

You know that I need you
But I also resent you
I want it bad, my Oda romance!

I want your fame, and I want your attention
We could write an Oda obsession (Oh-oh-oh-oh!)
I want your love and all your deep reflections
We could write an Oda obsession!

Caught in an Oda romance
Caught in an Oda romance

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Sandman, ooh-la-la
Want my Oda romance!

I want your chaos, I want your plot twist
Your Straw Hats arc is something I can’t resist
I want your love,

I want your sketchbooks, your crumpled old drafts
I’ll take your secrets even if you laugh
I want your love

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, my Oda romance!

We could write an Oda obsession (Oh-oh-oh-oh!)
I want your love and all your deep reflections

Caught in an Oda romance
Caught in an Oda romance

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Sandman, ooh-la-la
Want my Oda romance!

Walk, walk, Straw Hat, baby
Work it, crew’s gone crazy
Walk, walk, Straw Hat, baby
Work it, make it crazy
Walk, walk, passion baby
Work it, I'm Oda crazy!
I want your love, and I want your revenge
I want your love, I don’t wanna be friends
(Oda, Oda, Oda, oh!)

No, I don’t wanna be friends
Caught in an Oda romance!

(Guess I'm back again but "temporarily" as per usual now ofc. I don't plan to stay long ideally, think it's better if I'm just here on short occasions/occasionally and thus infrequently/not as long or w/e. Take the Xione approach lol. I've missed the shitposting and y'all as usual, as always too ofc. I've not missed the toxicity from certain folks though although I'm just as bad ofc lololol.

Apologies for leaving again on such a bad note but a certain someone really got on my nerves on a certain topic that is better not mentioned ofc.)
Post automatically merged:

I doubt we'll get any until after the official chapter releases on Sunday afternoon or w/e. So Sunday evening/night at earlier, Monday at worst.
Holy shit!!! Welcome back dude :shocked::BigW:

Each Road Poneglyph is directly connected to an Ancient Race in One Piece, IMO.

Road Poneglyph #1 = Minks
Road Poneglyph #2 = Giants
Road Poneglyph #3 = Oni
Road Poneglyph #4 =Fish-Men

Two Roads have been hidden in the same location since the Void Century, and two Roads have been moved.

Road 1 was in Zou with the Minks.

Road 2 is in Big Mom's territory, but, we don't know where she got it from. My theory is Linlin got it from Elbaf.

Elbaf is a war fortress not even the WG likes fucking with. Who would be crazy enough to fuck with Elbaf? Same dude that attacked the Celestials at God Valley:

Rocks and his Crew.

After Rocks fell, and Kaido fled, Linlin was most likely the strongest Rocks Pirate (Shiki has a case) and inherited was he owned. With Rocks' power, and goals, it would make sense that he would seek out the Poneglyphs. Where did Linlin and Kaido learn about them to begin with? Rocks.

Road 3 is in Wano, so, Oni race.

Road 4 was in Fish-Man Island, and is now apparently in the hands of the Man Marked by Flames who uses Whirlpools. Shiryu claimed the Man Marked by Flames was a Government Agent, but, what if it's the opposite?

The Man Marked by Flames betrayed the government, and kept the Poneglyph for himself.

IMO Smoker got the last Road Poneglyph from the Man Marked by Flames, and is driving it to Elbaf/Saul.

This sets up Smoker to be a big player in Elbaf, and fits well becomes where there's smoke, there's fire: Man Marked by Flames gives the Poneglyph to a man made of Smoke.

Smoker was heavily invested in Vegapunk and the SSG, and is a fan of Fuji. Smoker is also connected heavily to Kuzan, who left the Marines after Marineford, and the death of a legend stating the One Piece is real (Whitebeard = Vegapunk here).

As a protoge of Kuzan, Smoker rebelling against the WG by delivering a Poneglyph to Elbaf/Saul is a really nice tie-in to Kuzan's lingering Ohara-plotline with Robin.

Smoker was also the greatest Marine presence in Alabasta, the arc that introduced Poneglyphs, and Nico Robin.

Edit: Saul was also a Vice Admiral, who chose to work with criminals in order to protect justice.
Personally I really hope the Man Marked by Flames is either an ex-Roger pirate or Van der Decken/Davy Jones himself who is also immortal for whatever reason, basically "what if Van der Decken IX wasn't a joke character and a toddler stalker"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It’s funny that Kizarubereats is back when I signed in to tell my fellow fiends that I’ll be on hiatus for a while.

Probably more than a year. So if I’m still alive will probably see you when we’re 10% done with Elbaf :kobeha:

Have fun and don’t stop fiending :pepebuggy:
Congratulations 🎉🎉

Take good care of sister in law

And, do come to notify us when your baby is born in few months.

First year is crucial so take good care

- The other Gorosei ignore Garling, not taking him serious
- Garling uses a CoC blast to stun all 4 of them, they are all paralized unable to move
- Garling says Imu gave him permission to kill them of they didn't respect him and the 4 of them look terrified
- We learn Garling has killed someone in each day of his life
- Garling wakes up everyday and chooses violence

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
It’s funny that Kizarubereats is back when I signed in to tell my fellow fiends that I’ll be on hiatus for a while.

Probably more than a year. So if I’m still alive will probably see you when we’re 10% done with Elbaf :kobeha:

Have fun and don’t stop fiending :pepebuggy:
A year? Oooh, good timing.

You'll be back just in time for my favorite arc!

:kata:

We'll miss you: go raise some havoc, and plant some flowers when you do, freedom rider. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER!!!

They are injured currently and after battle sequence usually ain't a focus.
Like when luffy and zoro collapsed after onighishima fight. We saw updates on other things. And then aramaki became focus and warlord abolishment and stuff. Until egghead , Luffy wasn't even the primary character at focus.
Only thing is we did get a chapter after finding out how they were doing in the marine hospital though so.....

But regardless I take your word on it