CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
yes I post it since there are more characters in the chapter. and one of them is the one I meant there. There is someone else. Sunday or monday I will tell you.
Cool, I like your style.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure Eustass haters will be ready for Elbaf...

HE IS THE WB OF THIS GEN
I'm so scared that Law is the Oden: the one who dies

Dude has DEATH tattooed on his fingers, ugh.

Elbaf Kidd will piss off so many haters.

Buggy went from being a villain people thought we'd never see again to a Yonkou and they think Kidd won't come back.

Oda is smart enough to know about the phrase "Comeback Kid" and what it means

Smoker being in Elbaf finally give me a reason to keep the following Nika wankfest that this arc will be
Even in the worst case scenario (he keeps getting Ls), it wouldn't change from Punk Hazard
My hopium is that as the first logia introduced in the series, Oda might want to officially introduce logia awakening through him. And if he were to get a significant boost, it'd be a good hype for stronger logias.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!

I really hate the immortality surgery and the chekovs gun of it. If or when law has to use it, I need a BS fake out for him somehow or him to get resurrected. Our boy has suffered way too much ffs.

Fuck that stupid surgery nonsense. Should have saved it for some random magical relic or an immortality fruit. Hell in wukongs story, journey to the west (which one piece and Dragonball are heavily based on), there are golden peaches of immortality iirc. Fruits that give immortality.
Imu could have a tree of this in his garden or something. The great national treasure of Marie geoise.

If Law dies, it will be the worst, more unforgivable gut punch. Even more than Kidd imo.

If you think I'm salty over Kidds fate atm and the perverse, deliberate ambiguity of it, I will be much worse than this if Law dies. I love Law since he first appeared. Just like Kidd and luffy, my 3 goats since Sabaody ofc.

That moment of them outside Onigashima, the pirates at sea speech was fucking great.

Also their team up moments and thus the rooftop fight.

Law better not die. Permanently especially. I don't care what BS/ass pulls it takes, he better live even if he dies, because if he will die, I will cry lmao.

Laws backstory was too fucking good too and Bepo is the greatest despite our @Bepo D. Bear disappearing apparently? Too busy helping Law recover and bounce back as he deserves maybe?
Bepo best bear forever and fur always.

I'm totally not biased here ofc. Definitely not irrational lol.

Cool, I like your style.
Post automatically merged:

Elbaf Kidd will piss off so many haters.

Buggy went from being a villain people thought we'd never see again to a Yonkou and they think Kidd won't come back.

Oda is smart enough to know about the phrase "Comeback Kid" and what it means
Facts. Its likely Law won't make it because of his fruit's ultimate ability. But regardless, I push Eustass agenda only. Too many law fans have accepted the whole "Law carried in the fight vs big mom," when we know that isn't true.

And about Kidd on Elbaf there are signs everywhere..

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...l-return-and-will-fight-luffy-at-elbaf.58033/

He will fight Luffy at Elbaf and eventually fight Shanks after Elbaf. I will bet anyone on this.

Translated-
Yellow Text:

Alliance with the "Surgeon of Death" to defeat an Emperor!! Off to Elbaf for revenge against the "Red-Haired"!!