Cool, I like your style.
Post automatically merged:

I'm so scared that Law is the Oden: the one who dies

Dude has DEATH tattooed on his fingers, ugh.

Elbaf Kidd will piss off so many haters.

Buggy went from being a villain people thought we'd never see again to a Yonkou and they think Kidd won't come back.

Oda is smart enough to know about the phrase "Comeback Kid" and what it means
Oda isn’t having either as Whitebeard or Oden, that was already shown to be Ace and Sabo respectively.

People forget Smoker's haki was good enough to block Law slashes, something Vergo never blocked
Yeah people like to use the Vergo fight to downplay Smoker, as if Smoker and Vergo didn’t outright say he was trying to lose

Oda isn’t having either as Whitebeard or Oden, that was already shown to be Ace and Sabo respectively.

Yeah people like to use the Vergo fight to downplay Smoker, as if Smoker and Vergo didn’t outright say he was trying to lose
"trying to lose" means you cant win, who tf throws a fight they can win? dont you bring Kat and Kaido into this

"trying to lose" means you cant win, who tf throws a fight they can win? dont you bring Kat and Kaido into this
Smoker does because if Smoker wins and as a last resort Vergo kills law (like Caesar literally tried to do with Smoker) then Smokers honor is permanently tainted

Who else throws a fight they can win due to their honor? Fujitora in Dressrosa

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Smoker being in Elbaf finally give me a reason to keep the following Nika wankfest that this arc will be
Even in the worst case scenario (he keeps getting Ls), it wouldn't change from Punk Hazard
My hopium is that as the first logia introduced in the series, Oda might want to officially introduce logia awakening through him. And if he were to get a significant boost, it'd be a good hype for stronger logias.
Norse Mythology is full of Gods. They lived in the sky: Valhalla.

The Elbaf Giants we know live on the ground, and worship the Sun God, Nika.

I don't think the Norse "Gods" of Elbaf would appreciate Luffy showing up in their territory.

Really love the concept of Smoker being the first Awakened Logia.

Awakening occurs when your Body and Mind match up, and Smoker has always been one of the most ideologically consistent characters in the series, who always used his power to protect people first, and fight pirates after that.

There's a great chance Elbaf is the last "big" island with a fully realized arc in the series before Laugh Tale, so, having Smoker, the man Luffy fought before the Grand Line, helping Luffy reach the end of the Grand Line is also very poetic.

Even if Smoker does fight Luffy, we all know they'll be fighting as allies by the end of the arc.

Norse Mythology is full of Gods. They lived in the sky: Valhalla.

The Elbaf Giants we know live on the ground, and worship the Sun God, Nika.

I don't think the Norse "Gods" of Elbaf would appreciate Luffy showing up in their territory.

Really love the concept of Smoker being the first Awakened Logia.

Awakening occurs when your Body and Mind match up, and Smoker has always been one of the most ideologically consistent characters in the series, who always used his power to protect people first, and fight pirates after that.

There's a great chance Elbaf is the last "big" island with a fully realized arc in the series before Laugh Tale, so, having Smoker, the man Luffy fought before the Grand Line, helping Luffy reach the end of the Grand Line is also very poetic.

Even if Smoker does fight Luffy, we all know they'll be fighting as allies by the end of the arc.
Two things things here:
1. Norse gods don’t live in Valhalla, they live in Asgard which is a different realm (world) entirely from the giants

2. Elbaf has never been connected to the Norse Aesir, I think their god Elbaf is going to be a fellow member of the pantheon Nika is in and there is no Odin/Thor/Baldr in OP

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Two things things here:
1. Norse gods don’t live in Valhalla, they live in Asgard which is a different realm (world) entirely from the giants

2. Elbaf has never been connected to the Norse Aesir, I think their god Elbaf is going to be a fellow member of the pantheon Nika is in and there is no Odin/Thor/Baldr in OP
Oda has no problem bending mythology. Also, Enel using an attack named El-Thor (unless that was a bad translation) interests me for a variety of reasons.

Don't pretend Loki doesn't exist, man.

Edit: I also need to catch up on my Norse Mythology.

Oda has no problem bending mythology. Also, Enel using an attack named El-Thor (unless that was a bad translation) interests me for a variety of reasons.

Don't pretend Loki doesn't exist, man.
I’m not, but Loki is a giant in Norse mythology as well. That’s why it feels more like odas keeping this just giants since it’s Prince Loki instead of any of the Norse gods who are sons of Odin.