Does somebody think Lucci is the strongest CP0 member alive??
Kaku negs
- Awakened a fruit within <2 years (something that took Lucci decades)
- It was revealed former CP9 became CP0 after beating up some guys. So due to a strength related achievement. Kaku was promoted to the same rank as Lucci, masked agent. Unlike the others of CP9.
- There was no command structure (anymore) between Lucci and Kaku, further proving equality. But due to Kaku's higher affinity to his fruit and the fact that he was second highest CP9 agent without even a fruit, shows that he would neg lucci's furry ass

Kaku negs
- Awakened a fruit within <2 years (something that took Lucci decades)
- It was revealed former CP9 became CP0 after beating up some guys. So due to a strength related achievement. Kaku was promoted to the same rank as Lucci, masked agent. Unlike the others of CP9.
- There was no command structure (anymore) between Lucci and Kaku, further proving equality. But due to Kaku's higher affinity to his fruit and the fact that he was second highest CP9 agent without even a fruit, shows that he would neg lucci's furry ass
Kaku is actually very weak, he is 85 in my rank. Lucci is 55th.

Yes but I personally think that Imu represents a fake God/idol because he's just like Adam without God's breath (soul)
He’s the devil and caused the flood

edit: and Nika is similar to Jesus (God who came to earth)
Yeah I agree he’s definitely a false wicked god, it’s very likely he’s based on the Leviathan which is a version of the Devil incarnate