Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I'm already King of the Furries traitors :willsmith:
LMAO true! NGL, Reloaded Piece where its just you going through the story betraying EVERYONE after gaining their trust would be pretty funny, not even Blackbeard could compare! Also we know Zou arc would be as long as Wano minimum if it starred you!

Although if @CoC: Color of Clowns got their own version of OP, Zou would become a "doujin"...A "Zoujin" even!

Also....CoC-kun already exists in Touhou ofc!:

:arnoling::beanmean::Kizgrin::kobeha:

Kizaruber Eats

This is a really cool theory imo, what a fucking plot twist. It's worth a read at least imo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1fbswc4

Robin was known as Demon Child too ofc.

Idk how Oda would justify all this, make it all come together but I love the idea of it.

Sleeper Agent Robin? I remember some people trying to hate on Jinbei just saying hes a sleeper agent/Kanjuro waiting to happen but more deliberate rather than brainwashed like Winter Soldier lmao.

Kizaruber Eats

Kidd and Nami?! Interesting ship choice :quest:
Oh yes! I do love their dynamic, I like these short of tsundere, sweet and sour relationships, crazy meets crazy even hahaha!

I do think they could work, that they would have chemistry if it ever had a chance ofc. Emphasis on if. If Nami looks like Victoria that would be WILD too lmao.

I saw some fanart with Kidd and camie lol
Aye I've seen that too! Thats also another hilarious dynamic, I love it! I wanted Camie to join the crew so badly too, sigh.