Powers I could see fitting for Imu - Umibozu, Kraken, Quetzacoatl, Leviathan, Jormungandr

Or OP own unique mythical zoan like Nika, named Devil, Earth God (if Imu signifies earth due to Gorosei acting as orbits) or some shit, or literal Celestial Dragon mythical being in OP.
Imu has in my humble opinion always been the first poseidon. I made a whole theory on this and this would explain why the sea itself is tainted and against the devil fruits. A diety of the sea had to have the power to curse the same sea of devil fruits.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...is-and-i-think-i-know-what-imu-also-is.36325/

This is a really cool theory imo, what a fucking plot twist. It's worth a read at least imo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1fbswc4

Robin was known as Demon Child too ofc.

Idk how Oda would justify all this, make it all come together but I love the idea of it.

Sleeper Agent Robin? I remember some people trying to hate on Jinbei just saying hes a sleeper agent/Kanjuro waiting to happen but more deliberate rather than brainwashed like Winter Soldier lmao.
- Kuzan was instructed decades ago to brainfreeze some commands into Robin
:crazwhat:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Okay so now to the most important question:
Who’s the child with the sword?

I guess he will be an important character in Elbaf
Hmm great question, maybe their Oden (lol Odin) who has replaced the 2 elders as their strongest warriors and thus guardian/leader of Elbaf or something? Carmel was trafficking giants and thus kids to the WG though too but that girl on the left Gerd is thankfully with the new giant warrior pirates and is part of the SH grand fleet, so im EXTREMELY happy about that too!

Maybe he could actually be Loki? I doubt that silhouette we saw will be of him but then again, Loki will probs be goofy/creepy but it will be hilarious if hes extremely handsome and strong and Lola rejected him despite that!

Powers I could see fitting for Imu - Umibozu, Kraken, Quetzacoatl, Leviathan, Jormungandr

Or OP own unique mythical zoan like Nika, named Devil, Earth God (if Imu signifies earth due to Gorosei acting as orbits) or some shit, or literal Celestial Dragon mythical being in OP.
I’m guessing hebi hebi no mi model Earth God

Not only would this fit with the first “god” we meet in OP being the massive Snake on Jaya who worships the Sun, Earth, Forest, and Rain God

But it also would connect to the most common themes connected to Imu

- Tiamat as the Primordial Sea that was killed by the Solar Calf Marduk
- Apophis the snake that swallows the sun from Egyptian Myth
- Jormungandr the snake that encapsulates the earth
- Leviathan the Devil from Judeochristianity

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!

Not only would this fit with the first “god” we meet in OP being the massive Snake on Jaya who worships the Sun, Earth, Forest, and Rain God

Just to add to this too:

Some people say hes looking at ancient weapons here and thus Poseidon at the bottom right there ofc? Uranus top right? So Pluton bottom left?

It it kinda seems like a tank/ship and it looks like it has snake coils as someone suggested? I wonder if Boa could be linked to all of this with all the snake symbolism in OP too?

Still waiting for an actual Medusa Zoan, idk why Oda didnt just give her that?

Just to add to this too:

Some people say hes looking at ancient weapons here and thus Poseidon at the bottom right there ofc? Uranus top right? So Pluton bottom left?

It it kinda seems like a tank/ship and it looks like it has snake coils as someone suggested? I wonder if Boa could be linked to all of this with all the snake symbolism in OP too?

Still waiting for an actual Medusa Zoan, idk why Oda didnt just give her that?
I think the lore of Amazon Lily is going to strongly connect with the ancient past. As I mentioned before, the existence of that island is only possible with the assistance of Poseidon as creating an entire civilization in a Seaking breeding ground sounds impossible without her.

Imu has in my humble opinion always been the first poseidon. I made a whole theory on this and this would explain why the sea itself is tainted and against the devil fruits. A diety of the sea had to have the power to curse the same sea of devil fruits.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...is-and-i-think-i-know-what-imu-also-is.36325/
I think it's simpler than that, Poseidon is a Mermaid esque power passed down.

They want control besides of all 3 ancient weapons for one reason or other, has to be diverse than that but at the same time simple like how people speculated crazy about Kaido's powers when it was simpler than those speculations.