Going to be honest I like TCB translation implying Saturn got killed because he didn't destroy Emeth better. In this one there's no real reason for Imu to punish Saturn in particular, it's not like he even knew Nika was going to be in Egghead and he achieved the initial objective
VIZ translation is correct

サターン... なぜ逃がしたジョイボーイを

サターン= Saturn
なぜ = why
逃がした = to let escape
ジョイボーイ = Joy Boy
を marks Joy Boy as the the direct object of "to let escape" and emphasizes that he is the one that Saturn let escape

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This is a really cool theory imo, what a fucking plot twist. It's worth a read at least imo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1fbswc4

Robin was known as Demon Child too ofc.

Idk how Oda would justify all this, make it all come together but I love the idea of it.

Sleeper Agent Robin? I remember some people trying to hate on Jinbei just saying hes a sleeper agent/Kanjuro waiting to happen but more deliberate rather than brainwashed like Winter Soldier lmao.
That's pretty crazy

I hope Oda does something with Robin
Post automatically merged:

This is a really cool theory imo, what a fucking plot twist. It's worth a read at least imo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1fbswc4

Robin was known as Demon Child too ofc.

Idk how Oda would justify all this, make it all come together but I love the idea of it.

Sleeper Agent Robin? I remember some people trying to hate on Jinbei just saying hes a sleeper agent/Kanjuro waiting to happen but more deliberate rather than brainwashed like Winter Soldier lmao.
That's pretty crazy

I really hope Oda does something special with Robin

I hope Oda does something with Robin

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I think the lore of Amazon Lily is going to strongly connect with the ancient past. As I mentioned before, the existence of that island is only possible with the assistance of Poseidon as creating an entire civilization in a Seaking breeding ground sounds impossible without her.
Oh yes absolutely true! Excellent point about the sea kings and calm belt, damn thats some serious food for thought! I thought the calm belt would be due to the awakening of corazons DF from a former user ofc but that makes too much sense!

Cant forget Amazon Lily ties into Lily herself ofc!

I’m not fully sure what the origin of it is, but many mythologies have a snake as their anti gods. Hell even Greek Mythology has a Massive Snake named Python take on the role of the Sun God Apollos mortal enemy.

I think the snake fruit is a very safe guess
Also to mention, we have the story of the snake tempting Eve and how Lilith was involved with Adam too ofc? Heh, Lilith....

UMIBOZOU, MY BELOVED!

UMIBOZOU > BOZO(SIMP)IMU!

BRUH!!!!

:snoopy::crazwhat::eeke::luchosop::kizawat::saitahu:

You just blew my mind!

That has to be Damballa then ofc?! What Enel is looking at?!

I really hope we get and thus cant wait to seee the ACTUAL Davy Jones and Sea Devil in One Piece, I NEED Davy Back Fights to return too, Pirate Island was said to be the origin of them? With the Rocks Pirates I think?

サターン... なぜ逃がしたジョイボーイを

サターン= Saturn
なぜ = why
逃がした = to let escape
ジョイボーイ = Joy Boy
を marks Joy Boy as the the direct object of "to let escape" and emphasizes that he is the one that Saturn let escape
I was going to look for the raw lol
Yeah VIZ is correct but while I understand that Imu can't just kill the 5 elders like this, it feels odd to ONLY punish Saturn when they technically all let Nika escape but I guess Imu was shown to be immature

I was going to look for the raw lol
Yeah VIZ is correct but while I understand that Imu can't just kill the 5 elders like this, it feels odd to ONLY punish Saturn when they technically all let Nika escape but I guess Imu was shown to be immature
I added the panel there if you want to see it btw

It was Saturn's responsibility imo, he summoned the other Gorosei but it was never their responsibility

I'd say it's foolish they underestimated Luffy/JoyBoy, not that the other Gorosei didn't get punished

サターン... なぜ逃がしたジョイボーイを

サターン= Saturn
なぜ = why
逃がした = to let escape
ジョイボーイ = Joy Boy

Hmm great question, maybe their Oden (lol Odin) who has replaced the 2 elders as their strongest warriors and thus guardian/leader of Elbaf or something? Carmel was trafficking giants and thus kids to the WG though too but that girl on the left Gerd is thankfully with the new giant warrior pirates and is part of the SH grand fleet, so im EXTREMELY happy about that too!

Maybe he could actually be Loki? I doubt that silhouette we saw will be of him but then again, Loki will probs be goofy/creepy but it will be hilarious if hes extremely handsome and strong and Lola rejected him despite that!
Loki is younger
They celebrated his birth before or during the fasting

Okay so now to the most important question:
Who’s the child with the sword?

I guess he will be an important character in Elbaf
That may be Prince Loki, he looks the same age as Big Mom which would explain why he would want to marry a 24 year old since that’s about the comparable age he would be when he proposed to Lola
Post automatically merged:

Loki is younger
They celebrated his birth before or during the fasting
Lmao never mind I forgot that

I can't wait for my man Hajrudin and his crew.

Luffy must help him become the king of Elbaf
he's Luffy's strongest commander for a reason

With the King of Elbaf on his side, he will be able to challenge the world

Last edited:
I can't wait for my man Hajrudin and his crew.

Luffy must help him become the king of Elbaf
he's Luffy's strongest commander for a reason

With the King of Elbaf on his side, he will be able to challenge the world
Hajrudin was done dirty in Dressrosa all that training he did to get owned 90% of the time by that doflamingo officer (can't even remember his name)