This is a really cool theory imo, what a fucking plot twist. It's worth a read at least imo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1fbswc4

Robin was known as Demon Child too ofc.

Idk how Oda would justify all this, make it all come together but I love the idea of it.

Sleeper Agent Robin? I remember some people trying to hate on Jinbei just saying hes a sleeper agent/Kanjuro waiting to happen but more deliberate rather than brainwashed like Winter Soldier lmao.

It was a pun on Law and Bepo since you posted an emote here

I already saw what you posted here and on Twitter if that's what you mean but you said hint in a few hours, some hours ago
Pringles, I do not believe that this person has any spoilers to share. His hints were up until now more or less general. Everyone could post a pic about a mountain "peak". And with those comments about agendas, he keeps it very unspecific, stirring up many people, who think that that person or that person might appear.

They just want attention. And the only time they get it is, when people belive they have spoilers. So, the best option here is to not give him any attention. Then they will either give us new spoiler, because they want our attention, or shut up, because they know that they are being found out.
If you want more hints from them, just ignore them. 😉 Redon might post something in the near future, right? 😊