ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The MC and main villain were such strong parts of the show. Not a lot of people liked Pucci because he wasn’t your typical goofy Jojo villain. He was arguably the best written villain for me though (as an anime only watcher). Jolyne is a great female MC as well which is extremely rare in any anime now that I think about it. It makes me adore the show more.
Man I loved the whole fate theme for Part 6, went so well with Pucci's character, his backstory, and his stand's evolution being gravity with him at the center (and eventually accelerating time).

The fact that Pucci tells Jotaro after he throws knives at Jolyne, that his weakness was his daughter (his blood), and then later it was Weather Report's stand, his twin blood brother's stand, which caused his demise. It ended up being his weakness. They really were bound by fate.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Man I loved the whole fate theme for Part 6, went so well with Pucci's character, his backstory, and his stand's evolution being gravity with him at the center (and eventually accelerating time).

The fact that Pucci tells Jotaro after he throws knives at Jolyne, that his weakness was his daughter (his blood), and then later it was Weather Report's stand, his twin blood brother's stand, which caused his demise. It ended up being his weakness. They really were bound by fate.
DAMN, thats an excellent point! Also the whole time stopper vs a man who can speed up time. Jotaro was probably resistant to change vs Pucci wanting to reset the world too.

Its funny how such a fatalist character has gravity manipulation as part of his powers. Even "turning your world upside down" in a way.

Aye, with him being at the center of it, the center of the "new world" and thus the solar system effectively, is truly fitting for a God themed figure.

The whole thing with Jotaro and Jolyne vs Pucci and Weather that you pointed out there blows my mind, they are truly parallels of one another! Jolyne was also falsely accused of a crime just like Weather Report, by someone nefarious!

Once again I use my Stand, [AI Of The Tiger] or something like that to help me here lol:

In Stone Ocean, it is revealed that Weather Report (real name: Wes Bluemarine) was Pucci's twin brother, though neither was initially aware of this. Their tragic backstory stems from a deeply complex family situation where Weather, unknowingly, had a romantic relationship with his own half-sister, Perla. Once Pucci discovered this, he wanted to stop the relationship without revealing the truth about their family ties. Pucci hired an investigator to intervene, but it backfired when a group of racist individuals targeted Weather, leading to Perla's suicide.

This tragic series of events was compounded by Weather being falsely accused and targeted due to the actions set in motion by Pucci's intervention. This false accusation, based on a combination of racism and misunderstanding, became one of the many factors that bound Pucci and Weather together through their shared fate.

Pucci, deeply intertwined in fate and guilt, believed he was enacting God’s will, which only further drove him to his extreme actions. Weather, whose fate was directly manipulated by Pucci, becomes a key figure in Pucci's downfall, further emphasizing the series' themes of destiny, family bonds, and fatalistic consequences.

These parallels between the brothers' fates — being "bound by fate" through their bloodline and tragic circumstances — reinforce the thematic notion of destiny that runs through Stone Ocean.

Yes, you're on the right track with Jotaro resisting change, especially in the context of Stone Ocean. Jotaro's personality and motivations, particularly in Stone Ocean, reflect a deep resistance to change and a strong desire to preserve the world as it is, especially when it comes to protecting his family. This resistance can be seen in several ways:

1. Time-Stopping Ability as a Symbol:

Jotaro’s Stand, Star Platinum, has the ability to stop time, which can be seen as a metaphor for his desire to keep things as they are. In Stone Ocean, this power represents his control over the flow of events, his instinct to protect, and his resistance to fate's relentless march. By stopping time, Jotaro exerts control over situations, halting the flow of change to prevent harm — particularly to his daughter, Jolyne.

2. Desire to Protect Jolyne:

Jotaro’s protective nature toward Jolyne throughout Stone Ocean underscores his resistance to change. As a father, he struggles with balancing his need to shield Jolyne from danger with allowing her to grow and face challenges on her own. His emotional detachment throughout much of the series stems from his fear of losing her and his attempts to control the situation, reflecting his internal battle with the inevitability of change.

3. Opposition to Pucci’s Plan:

Pucci’s goal is to accelerate time and reset the universe to achieve his version of "heaven," representing the ultimate form of change and evolution. Jotaro's opposition to Pucci’s plan directly contrasts this idea. Pucci seeks to create a world where fate is known and inevitable, while Jotaro fights to preserve the current world, where people can still fight for their future and make choices that defy fate. This opposition speaks to Jotaro’s inherent resistance to the idea of a predetermined or reset world, where change is forced upon everyone.

4. Reluctance to Let Go:

Jotaro’s resistance to change also manifests in his relationship with Jolyne. Throughout much of Stone Ocean, Jotaro is distant from his daughter, trying to protect her by keeping her at arm’s length. He struggles to accept that Jolyne has grown into her own person and is capable of facing challenges, reflecting his difficulty in adapting to the changing dynamics of their relationship.

In essence, Jotaro's resistance to change is a key part of his character arc in Stone Ocean, and it’s symbolized by both his time-stopping Stand and his protective instincts. His reluctance to accept the inevitability of change contrasts sharply with Pucci’s philosophy of embracing and accelerating change to the extreme. This conflict adds a rich thematic layer to their rivalry.

Kizaruber Eats

Fuck it, its time to simp for Jolyne again lmao! New set time!

Jolynes Japanese VA also sings this opening and voices the blonde girl!:

She's half Egyptian and has been a JJBA fan her whole life, always wanting to play Jolyne! Same with the dub actress for Jolyne, always wanting to play Jolyne too?

This song is such a mood for Part 6 and Jolyne herself too:

Netflix kept fucking up the subs for the anime of Stone Ocean so I had to keep watching the dub and it grew on me, dubbed Jolyne is great! Kira does an awesome job as expected!
Post automatically merged:

What a combo! Jolyne and Jinx!:

@NikaInParis @Fujishiro @park_min young @U c 4 up da idly
Rewatched JoJo Part 6. I change my mind, it's one of the best parts. Top 3 for me.
Oh God, classic Ghostly essay here again! Normality has been resumed lmao. I'm gonna break this up into spoiler tags to condense it down.

Right?! It genuinely is therapeutic/catharthic, especially when One Piece worshippers/glazers would send me death threats since the early 2000s for the MILDEST criticisms or even simply liking some of the 4Kids Dub voices and humour!

Before Drizzt, WorstGen and Piratefolk, I had nowhere to truly criticise and talk about how I really felt about One Piece, I felt ostracised, vilified, suffocated, oppressed unironically and yes its ironic too ofc, the ones who LOVE the series the most and are all about "love, empathy, freedom, forgiveness, diversity of feelings and opinions etc" are the ones trying to cancel and hate on others and calling them "toxic" for not being shameless constant glazers and actually having their own unique opinions and feelings whilst they parrot EVERY single content creator and major opinions on the series word for word and have actual GENUINE toxic positivty and behave EXACTLY like a cult!

They call us speed readers, fake fans, "reading comprehension impaired" and such, but they are the ones acting like the Celestial Dragons IRL and EXACTLY OPPOSITE to what Oda is trying make One Piece be about, what he wants to encourage and promote, to what One Piece symbolises!

But you know, freedom of thought and dissent is toxic to any cult/echochamber/bubble of toxic positivity ofc.

Exactly man, I totally undestand, I've followed this series religiously for over 20 years now and I keep regretting it more and more over time, it keeps just constantly breaking my heart and tearing me apart like the most abusive, long term relationship, a marriage even. I can't break free. How ironic right? So much for "FREEDOM PIECE"!

But you know, we're the "bad ones", we're the toxic ones, they are all self righteous, justified and as long as they keep dehumanising and belitting us, they can say and do what they want to us without a shred of remorse, self awareness, guilt etc just like the Celestials do to everyone else and thus every other race in the One Piece world....OOPS!

People sending me DMs on other places, telling me to get cancer, to kill myself etc just because I wasn't happy with the current state of One Piece and showed actual disappointment and emotion. But you know, they are "the good guys" and we're the bad guys. Then they wonder why we become bitter, toxic and such too, just like them. They are miserable and projecting onto us with their "We Happy Few" cult of "Joy" ironically and we're their designated villains to blame their problems on that they can't admit and feel they ironically oppressed into silence about.

:saden::hapnoel::pepebuggy:

Right?! The anime has such amazing music too, by one of my favourite singers too, hearing her doing the ending for it and somehow missing her BEST song this whole time made me cry so much, especially with how PERFECTLY it fits Part 6 and hearing what happened to hear IRL and why she was so absent for so long and inactive....
She was kidnapped and raped for like 2 months by some wealthy psychopath, forced to be his sex slave apparently.

I fucking love Jolyne, Ermes, Foo Fighters, Anasui and Weather Report, absolute goats. Each part has characters I really like, but collectively, Parts 3, 5 and 6 have the characters I like the most by far. Even though Part 4 is my fave lol.

BIG FACTS! She is VERY underrated and tragic. A truly innocent, sweet girl turned into a badass warrior out of necessity and fighting
an impossible, losing battle
with every "fibre" of her being and being an AMAZING role model for both girls and guys alike.

Our own @Pot Goblin (Wtf I cant tag Pot?) was rocking that Jolyne pfp for a VERY long time for good reason too ofc! (Until the Conejo fever took over once and for all, RIP)

:catpole::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catsure:

Damn straight! Oda could never! If he wrote Jolyne, she would have a thinner waist than when she did the mobius strip and she'd have boobs far bigger than

her future.

:perocry::emohiyo:

:Kizgrin::saden:

After reading and then watching Stone Ocean many years later, much older and apparently "wiser", this was me the whole time after it ended for a LONG time:

Oh absolutely man! Thematically, I think it goes well with Part 1 funnily enough, it was insane that the anime took that panel of Jolyne from the intro and made it return in the anime in its own way! (I will not spoil it/why BUT people who have followed the anime from Part 1 will be EXTREMELY happy and emotional with what they did for the Part 6 finale in the anime.)

Right?! It felt the true full circle of the story, especially once you factored in the fact that the
Jojos although all dead, were no longer bound by generational long curses where countries like Japan, China and such believe in cursing entire future generations of families, even for eternity!

It was far more "grounded" ironically and it really broke the mold so to speak, it took the biggest risks and dared to do something no other author would do, the closest I can think of it is Oda with Sabaody. But that's just series I've seen and known but I've heard Shaman King ends in a very similar way to Part 6 of Jojo or something? I never saw the end of the anime due to Fox Kids being an ass with never showing it on TV here, just repeating the anime without the finale for some dumb reason, maybe due to what happens in the end, they just censored it like how they self righeously BUTCHERED One Piece's anime ofc? (Fucking diabolical bastards! Oi U-E, they done ruined the One Piece anime they have!)

Pucci being so level headed, so rational and just an "ordinary priest" really who was calculating, cunning, composed and stayed calm like 95% of the time was insane, he was like an evil capybara or something! As oxymoronic or ironically heretical as that sounds lmao.

Pucci's backstory is amazing, I cried when it was all revealed and his connection to a certain major other character and thus their shared tragedies and how its all extremely relatable to real life, it was the most humanly relatable story in the series. Especially for me on a personal level for example.

The ending and it being mostly female focused is why Stone Ocean gets most of its hate, but it has such, hot, beautiful, badass female characters, it was well written like other parts and wasn't full of "Mary Sue" nonsense and it has great fanservice for us horny bastards too! Whats not to love?

Plus since its set in Florida, its the PERFECTLY fitting place for the most BIZARRE series ofc!

There's a lot of deep symbolism with this part especially, it feels the most poetic, conceptual, philsophical etc, I found myself trying to deep dive, analyse it so many times over the years and I still do actually. There's so much to think about, so much to take in and understand, its not like the other parts, the other parts feel a lot more straight forward but this one given its direction and ending really left the strongest impression on nme than any other series has done, aside from Attack on Titan and Thriller Bark, to Sabaody and Marineford One Piece.

I'm using spoilers to avoid trying to spoil why the ending is so important here ofc.

I really love Jolynes design, her personality and her cast of allies. The way she uses her fruit (LMAO I MEAN STAND) is like she has a string logia and she would make Doflamingo PROUD ofc! STAND PROUD EVEN!

But seriously, she had such an underrated and "weak" stand but used it in the most creative and coolest ways! Which is even crazier given some of the shit she had to deal with like a FREAKING METEOR SHOWER AND FUCKING INVISIBLE ALLIGATORS!

Part 6 gave us such creative and interesting stand abilities like Marilyn Manson , Jailhouse Lock, Underworld, Weather Report, Diver Down and so on.

:milaugh::ace::sanjismug::doffyou::mihanha:

Yeah DIO is the ultimate fuck you villain, the one who is iconic and irreplaceable to the series. When I was new to the internet in the earliest 2000s and on Newgrounds constantly, I saw a lot of DIO memes and Heritage For The Future stuff especially with Kakyoin and Jotaro with having NO IDEA what Jojo was until one of my closest friends got me into it finally with the Parts 1 and 2 anime which were FUCKING AMAZING ofc! Changed my life to get into Jojo! Genuinely!

Eh I love Kira but I can probably agree with if not just understand that at least. Part 7s villain is great yeah, this is a HUGE spoiler for it on who he is but I laughed SO FUCKING HARD, when reading your post as my Steam just gave me the notification for a game completing being downloaded and it was a certain game called
MR PRESIDENT! A game where you gotta prevent the shooting/assasination of a certain FORMER BLONDE PRESIDENT!
This game was made like 8 years ago which is even MORE INSANE RIGHT NOW OFC! LIFE IS FUCKING STRANGE/BIZARRE INDEED!

I can't remember the exact list but I am going to summon my fellow Jojotards for this amazing conversation right now anyway! @NikaInParis @Jaguark101 @Light D Lamperouge (Where the fuck did you go Light?!) @RayanOO @GrandmasterChef Zonji

I think they're all Jojo fans IIRC? I know most of them are, except 1 maybe but I think Zonji is one too? Apologies if you're not Zonji!

Yeah Redon would be shamelessly glazing if it were bad for Admirals or Kidd again, especially if its Shanks related or just- being another Luffy or Shanks glazing chapter generally.
Redon goes quieter when it involves Kidd or Admirals not being portrayed badly.

Jika/Boundless just likes to say that every week, for every chapter regardless, I admire their optimism/dedication, even though it feels fruitless to me at this point. Pun intended.
Dang, I missed the Jojo convo:josad:

Kizaruber Eats

Dang, I missed the Jojo convo:josad:
Or have you?

:hihihi::willsmith::usosmug:

Woah, that's actually so cool. JJBA has strong ties to Egypt lmfao.
Right?! Both One Piece and Jojo have huge ties to Egypt, although more so IRL thanks to Jolyne's VA for Jojo ofc.

Given Imu is inevitably immortal and Araki is immortal too, coincidence too? No way!

:doffyou::beanmean::pepebusi:

@Jika Funnily enough btw, a while ago I asked Bogard to change my name to Jika The Jinxed One but he never did it, so you've inherited the legacy ofc LOL!

I need a new name to go btw, probs a mix of Ghostly and something else, maybe my current name Ghostly Blues elsewhere. Or Ghostly Jinx maybe actually?

:risiup::saden::hapnoel::kidsmile:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@Jika Funnily enough btw, a while ago I asked Bogard to change my name to Jika The Jinxed One but he never did it, so you've inherited the legacy ofc LOL!

I need a new name to go btw, probs a mix of Ghostly and something else, maybe my current name Ghostly Blues elsewhere. Or Ghostly Jinx maybe actually?
You were the user ghostly? I could never make out who you were. I had you and CoC colour of clowns billed as the same person 💀

Kizaru feeding Luffy is lowkey canon, we never got the reveal.

Kizaruber Eats

You were the user ghostly? I could never make out who you were. I had you and CoC colour of clowns billed as the same person 💀
LMFAO, finally someone thinks me and @CoC: Color of Clowns are the same person hahaha! I keep joking CoC is my alt or vice versa, we're practically twins lmao. Bogard thought I was Pantheos' alt or Pantheos was using me to get the Kidd theme made here before too, which was pretty funny too!

Kizaru feeding Luffy is lowkey canon, we never got the reveal.
Right?! Logically him or Auger are the only ones who could have done it, Sanji would have most sense aside from Kizaru or maybe Brook or someone that fast but Kizaru would be the best option by far and I'm so mad Oda chickened out with Kizaru in so many different ways in this arc.

A 9 month wait for him to arrive if not longer, no Logia awakening, no rebellion and thus betraying Saturn and the WG, letting Sentomaru lose everything and go off on his own as a complete rogue and inevitably be targeted to be killed and silenced by the WG too, the most underwhelming fight with Luffy after 14 years of waiting for the BIG revenge on him and so on.

Idk why Oda couldn't just have said Kizaru fed Luffy, have him break free from being a WG slave/dog and thus "cog in the system", especially given his connections to Kuma and thus Nika and how a man made of light is the perfect person to worship a literal Sun God, but I digress lol.

Kizaru is even monkey themed too! It was all there Oda! You were supposed to give us the peak fiction, not choose the dark side!

Any agenda/hopes I have, Oda is sure to crush and destroy them, people say TAC is the cursed one but Oda legit makes me feel like William Kidd/Zeref with how many things he has ruined for me at this point LMAO!

:saden::shame::KizOut::risitameh::mrgo::Kizgrin::kidwat::kizawat:kingufy:peperain::pepecry::pepemy::parkcry:

<3

Ghostly Jinx sounds pretty nice.

And i just felt inspired to get this name after the demaro chapter i think? cant really remember lol. Im 150% on the Eustass agenda anyway. This username will cause meltdowns when he returns lol.

Kizaruber Eats

<3

Ghostly Jinx sounds pretty nice.

And i just felt inspired to get this name after the demaro chapter i think? cant really remember lol. Im 150% on the Eustass agenda anyway. This username will cause meltdowns when he returns lol.
Aye thanks so much!

:kata::kidsmile:

Ill probs DM our Punk Lord and Saviour himself, Chadtheos/Mantheos and ask if he'll change my name again although I could always ask TAC too ofc, I think Bogard is too busy generally? But he may do it if I ask him again ofc.

Ah yeah nice! Honestly, I was kinda shitposting/semi serious earlier elsewhere that the Demaro Black thing is foreshadowing that Kidd will return as "Toyboy", a toy themed version of Joyboy who will bring an army of weaponised toy robots, a sort of Moria situation as someone want him to be, maybe he will turn his own crew into an army of cyborgs with his awakening but I want his entire crew to be alive regardless too.

This would kinda parallel/relate him to Wapol and Sugar of all people too weirdly enough and I'd kinda like it. Someone compared him to being Whitebeard EOS and I've wanted the same role for him for years, Kidd has the biggest crew of the Supernovas, 30 named members and at least 1 hottie on his crew like the Kiddachad he is (ive known many hot girls to literally fawn over and drool over Kidd IRL and a LOT of them love to cosplay him too) and I'd love for him to show up EOS to back up Luffy and Law together against the WG, to parallel Sabaody once for more like at Wano but bigger and better and Kidd to bring the biggest fleet and army too.

Kidd needs to be revealed as a D when he returns too, Ill never forgive Oda if he doesnt lmao. It makes no a ense for him to not be one at all. But Oda is implying Sabo is one recently too and hes a perfect candidate to be one too so maybe he will drop both Kidd and Sabo being Ds around the same time, Kidd would have been perfect for the Revolutionaries under different circumstances too ofc and theres that new hottie with them too who has a mechanical arm like him too ofc.

Lmaoooo it definitely will too man, people get so mad over a simple joke and the concept of Kidd returning and him being dead. Why does his existence trigger them so much?! I just, it baffles me honestly.

On a side note, I've been playing as him in Pirate Warriors 4 and he is so much fun! He has Gaara's coffin style move but its called Funeral here and he can make towers that he can slam people into for extra damage and such!

When a new Pirate Warriors game comes out and it comes with playable King, Queen, Awakened Kidd and Law and thus Kidd getting his full moveset and creations too, Im gonna be so over the moon, even literally somehow!

I'm still fucking fuming that Kidd was never in FILM RED of ALL things but that damn logo teased Shanks as a D (as opposed to just being a Dickhead too).

But Kidd in Stampede was great and I hope he returns in future movies too. I was just talking to my "alt" @CoC: Color of Clowns on how truly epic and awesome the Killer vs Hawkins fight was and how it showed the relationship of Killer and Kidd so perfectly and how it parallels the likes of Luffy and Zoro, Law and Bepo, Kaido and King, Roger and Rayleigh etc but in their own ballsy, badass, gigachad way and its still one of the most iconic, badass, uniquely awesome fights Ive ever seen.

Kidd and Killer really delivered in hype in Onigashima and nobody can ever take that away from them. Damned Punk damned near killed me from the hype and seeing the railgun be a reality too!

But yeah Oda is setting an obvious parallel with Kidd and Demaro like he did with the SHs at Sabaody and Demaro and his haters can't or don't want to see and accept that.

Ain't no way Oda just named and drew 30 of his crew members right before "killing him off". Also gave him an amazing backstory even if its in a SBS. Absolutely nonsense take of them to believe he would kill off Kidd after that. They just really want him to be dead out of spite/hate/jealousy and they aren't ashamed about it whilst preaching about how "evil" he is ironically and trying to make themselves look and sound so good and innocent. They'll also simp for the likes of Lucci, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Yonkos, Admirals, Gorosei or whoever without a shred of irony too.

Kidd needs to be revealed as a D when he returns too, Ill never forgive Oda if he doesnt lmao. It makes no a ense for him to not be one at all. But Oda is implying Sabo is one recently too and hes a perfect candidate to be one too so maybe he will drop both Kidd and Sabo being Ds around the same time, Kidd would have been perfect for the Revolutionaries under different circumstances too ofc and theres that new hottie with them too who has a mechanical arm like him too ofc.

Personally I'd prefer if he wasn't a part of the "D" family. For me, a large reason why I became a fan of the character is because hes essentially willed himself to the point where he is now. We know he didn't have any legendary ancestors, he had a poor background, no mentors, no legendary family members (atleast for now), etc...He wasn't special in any way. And even with Luffy, at the beginning it seemed like that. Yes he met shanks, but his fruit didn't seem special at all. Who know knew a fruit with rubber abilities could go so far? Obviously, now we know there was a lot more to Luffy than we first thought.

Lmaoooo it definitely will too man, people get so mad over a simple joke and the concept of Kidd returning and him being dead. Why does his existence trigger them so much?! I just, it baffles me honestly.
Its mostly Zoro fans tbh. He was introduced with a bounty above Luffy and even that rubbed a lot of Luffy fans the wrong way. Zoro fans have always been trying to push Zoro is 2nd to Luffy or even stronger than Luffy. Kidd obviously ruins that agenda. Zoro fans have never felt bothered by Law, because hes a swordsman (Zoro will eventually become the strongest swordsman so Law isn't an issue). And also if you look at the interactions between Luffy/Law/Kidd, its very different. I could never ever see Law fighting Luffy seriously. And also, doesn't seem like hes interested in becoming the pirate king, unlike kidd. If Kidd/Luffy have a reason to fight (I believe Shanks/Giants will be the reason why Kidd and Luffy fight at Elbaf), they will fight. They're both stubborn characters with undying wills.

Just compare the last 3 characters they've both fought (Zoro: Lucci,Kaku,King) - (Kidd: Shanks,Big Mom,Kaido). If there is one character zoro fans are always desperate to downplay, its Kidd more than anyone else. Even during wano, threads were being created daily about Kidd from Zoro fans lol. Imagine the reaction if they swapped spots, Zoro taking down big mom and Kidd taking down King? Would King ever be hyped like he is now? Would big mom be downplayed like how she is now? We know the answer lol.

Elbaf will continue to ruin the agendas against him. Can you imagine the fanbase reaction if Kidd ends up fighting Luffy? Splits the skies with Luffy? Will be 100x the reaction of Wano.

'm still fucking fuming that Kidd was never in FILM RED of ALL things but that damn logo teased Shanks as a D (as opposed to just being a Dickhead too).

But Kidd in Stampede was great and I hope he returns in future movies too. I was just talking to my "alt" @CoC: Color of Clowns on how truly epic and awesome the Killer vs Hawkins fight was and how it showed the relationship of Killer and Kidd so perfectly and how it parallels the likes of Luffy and Zoro, Law and Bepo, Kaido and King, Roger and Rayleigh etc but in their own ballsy, badass, gigachad way and its still one of the most iconic, badass, uniquely awesome fights Ive ever seen.
Facts, really should have been in Film red, especially if Kidd/Shanks history is somehow connected. (I personally believe Shanks was connected to the gangs that killed Victoria. Thats why I believe Kidd has been targeting him, even before he lost his arm).

Kidd and Killer really delivered in hype in Onigashima and nobody can ever take that away from them. Damned Punk damned near killed me from the hype and seeing the railgun be a reality too!

But yeah Oda is setting an obvious parallel with Kidd and Demaro like he did with the SHs at Sabaody and Demaro and his haters can't or don't want to see and accept that.

Ain't no way Oda just named and drew 30 of his crew members right before "killing him off". Also gave him an amazing backstory even if its in a SBS. Absolutely nonsense take of them to believe he would kill off Kidd after that. They just really want him to be dead out of spite/hate/jealousy and they aren't ashamed about it whilst preaching about how "evil" he is ironically and trying to make themselves look and sound so good and innocent. They'll also simp for the likes of Lucci, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Yonkos, Admirals, Gorosei or whoever without a shred of irony too.
True True