Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Thanks to my very private source Ferrero Rocher:
- News this chapter
- Bounties and what happened in egghead
- We see Smoker and others read the newspaper
- Law and Bepo read the newspaper
- Straw Hats in Elbaf and reveal of the guy at the end of chapter 1124
Lmfao ferrero rocher! Love them!

I am loving this subreddit, finally a safe place from Oda Angels outside of this forum:lunazing:
thank you for sharing!
You're very welcome man! Piratefolk along with here (ironically) has been very therapeutic and a godsend for me!

I've not been there in years but I strongly recommend Drizzt the OP and Berserk youtuber and his discord especially.

He barely ever makes videos and streams anymore but he's still active on twitter AFAIK, I can link you if needed and his discord should hopefully be the same.
I've wanted to go back but I left on such bad terms and it's been years, I'm a former mod for him too so I feel bad tbh. Same with Jay D Legend and Prototype Vergo.

But yeah I don't know what I'd do without this place and you guys despite all my complaints, dramas, meltdowns, rants etc.

Oh there's one more, theanimesnob on YouTube he's extremely active and posts videos daily criticising one piece heavily and other series, but most of it is him clipping other people's videos lol.
His community are cool too though.

But yeah this place is the best hence why I can never truly leave/escape and I keep coming back even though I insist I won't lmfao.
I'm the biggest tsundere here. (Maybe)

Also on a semi private discord, me and a close friend rant daily about one piece too lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Are you including parts 7 and 8? Part 6 is good but it can’t be placed in the top 3 when parts 4, 5, and 7 exist
No, never read those.

I have 6 > part 5 though. I can see why someone would place 5 above it, but it's just not as well written as part 6. I think Part 6 has some of Araki's best writing from the parts I've seen. Part 5 was botched very badly at the end. Up until the end of Sardinia (which is like 75% of part 5) I don't think any part touches part 5, but then everything following that was a disaster, especially the Diavolo stuff. Probably the lowest point in the series.

No, never read those.

I have 6 > part 5 though. I can see why someone would place 5 above it, but it's just not as well written as part 6. I think Part 6 has some of Araki's best writing from the parts I've seen. Part 5 was botched very badly at the end. Up until the end of Sardinia (which is like 75% of part 5) I don't think any part touches part 5, but then everything following that was a disaster, especially the Diavolo stuff. Probably the lowest point in the series.
It's because Giorno was a shitty MC. Bucciarati carried the part

Lmfao ferrero rocher! Love them!

You're very welcome man! Piratefolk along with here (ironically) has been very therapeutic and a godsend for me!

I've not been there in years but I strongly recommend Drizzt the OP and Berserk youtuber and his discord especially.

He barely ever makes videos and streams anymore but he's still active on twitter AFAIK, I can link you if needed and his discord should hopefully be the same.
I've wanted to go back but I left on such bad terms and it's been years, I'm a former mod for him too so I feel bad tbh. Same with Jay D Legend and Prototype Vergo.

But yeah I don't know what I'd do without this place and you guys despite all my complaints, dramas, meltdowns, rants etc.

Oh there's one more, theanimesnob on YouTube he's extremely active and posts videos daily criticising one piece heavily and other series, but most of it is him clipping other people's videos lol.
His community are cool too though.

But yeah this place is the best hence why I can never truly leave/escape and I keep coming back even though I insist I won't lmfao.
I'm the biggest tsundere here. (Maybe)

Also on a semi private discord, me and a close friend rant daily about one piece too lmao.
Eheh, ranting about One Piece is a great therapy.
I also am on a little italian discord channel where we rant a lot about the new chapters. It's always refreshing to discuss with other people that feel in a similiar way as you about something you still love (although probably mainly because of nostalgia and because since years we have developed an habit in following this story no matter of shit it gets) but that is often so disappointing.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I used to absolutely hate it but its grown on me after the anime. Araki had some SERIOUS balls with that part, ironically.
There's something about part 6 which makes it more muted than the other parts, it's not as loud. But when you dig deep, it's actually some of Araki's best stuff, from beginning to end everything ties together beautifully. Pucci has a case for best written villain, his backstory really does well to explain why he is the way he is.

I think Pucci doesn't have the aura the other villains have, he's more "plain" and not half as threatening at times, which is why Part 6 ends up underrated. Like you said, you used to hate it. I had to rewatch.

There's something about part 6 which makes it more muted than the other parts, it's not as loud. But when you dig deep, it's actually some of Araki's best stuff, from beginning to end everything ties together beautifully. Pucci has a case for best written villain, his backstory really does well to explain why he is the way he is.

I think Pucci doesn't have the aura the other villains have, he's more "plain" and not half as threatening at times, which is why Part 6 ends up underrated. Like you said, you used to hate it. I had to rewatch.
Pucci is a great villain, top 3 for me behind Funny Valentine and Kira.

Kira remains the best because in the middle of crazy vampires and aztec gods and whatever, you have a villain that gives you the chills because people like him actually exists in real life. Serial killers.

Add to the fact that he had no grand ambition and just wanted to be left alone and was willing to do everything it takes to achieve that even if it means losing.