Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Never actually liked it, tho tbf first half of the show was good
Really? I think it's pretty good and interesting. I was spoiled on some parts but they were still fine.

Prime Edward not Newgate tho vs post prime Big Mom?
I am on volume 10 lol. Wait a bit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Never actually liked it, tho tbf first half of the show was good
Totally agree on that. FMA is a good series but it gets boring the further you go on.

Falls off hard once Edward meets Father. The second half didn't do enough to compensate for the completed plotlines in the first half. Kimblee is a stellar addition, but he never gets a chance to fully antagonize anyone and the mystery's in the second half are a lot less compelling. Ending battle with Father was 0/10.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The plot I was interested a lot in FMA that wasn't developed further was that chinese alike girl I suppose?

I don't remembe which country her life was based on but she was that girl who used Alchemy but in a different way?

I can't pick up proper words for that I forger a lot of terms from FMA.

What she was using looked like Alchemy but she didn't use Alchemy if that makes sense.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The plot I was interested a lot in FMA that wasn't developed further was that chinese alike girl I suppose?

I don't remembe which country her life was based on but she was that girl who used Alchemy but in a different way?

I can't pick up proper words for that I forger a lot of terms from FMA.

What she was using looked like Alchemy but she didn't use Alchemy if that makes sense.
May?

Really? I think it's pretty good and interesting. I was spoiled on some parts but they were still fine.
Ending battle with Father was 0/10
Pretty much what TAC said, world building was on point, the characters and their powers were all unique and fitting to the verse, but Father was just too cliche, kinda ate away what the first half built for me

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Totally agree on that. FMA is a good series but it gets boring the further you go on.

Falls off hard once Edward meets Father. The second half didn't do enough to compensate for the completed plotlines in the first half. Kimblee is a stellar addition, but he never gets a chance to fully antagonize anyone and the mystery's in the second half are a lot less compelling. Ending battle with Father was 0/10.
Pride was good.

FMA was never that good with fighting. Ed giving the final blow because he was the closest one standing was fine. There was never gonna be power-ups.