ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imo EOS Sabo and EOS Luffy will be near equals
So doesn't really matter from a powerscaling pov
Reminds of the times when clowns believed End of Wano Kidd & End of Wano Luffy will be equals.

You're in for a ride if you believe Oda is allowing anyone to steal the shine from his Golden Boy lmao

Sabo is never beating someone who is relative to him in strength and can cut fire.
I do think Zoro turns out stronger but what’s with this reasoning
It is not like Sabo will be spamming fireballs as a method to win, he uses logia properties to his advantage but sticks to his original style, he fights with his claw hand/ pipe and augments them with fire
Zoro cutting fire is not relevant here lol

Reminds of the times when clowns believed End of Wano Kidd & End of Wano Luffy will be equals.

You're in for a ride if you believe Oda is allowing anyone to steal the shine from his Golden Boy lmao
The thing is Kidd clearly wasn't as relevant as Sabo is, and his feats were lackluster as fuck outside of his AP.
Tell me why Oda would treat Luffy's only living brother like shit when he's been glazing the other one posthumously for years? Man invented a whole new Warlord just to say Ace beat his ass and was even offered the position because of how hard he owned him in a fight. And I can see the Cracker-Ace burn scar thing being true as well.
Judging from that, I can see Oda hyping Sabo a lot, I mean he's already done it with the Flame Emperor thing as well as making him stalemate casual Issho (for reference the Admirals fuck up a lot of strong characters while casual, Kuzan being a prime example since he's turned a handful of Commanders into freeze pops) and embarrass Burgess in a 1-on-1.
Oh, also he's Dragon's RHM. So yeah, plenty of hope for him being ridiculously strong by EOS