How do you find it being married? I don't know too many men who are, so it's interesting to have someone admit it's not the easiest thing. I just get told "Oh that'll be you someday mate" and chuckle about their miserable lives while I'm just like "why the fuck would I want that" LOL
It is emotionally and physically time consuming. It's a complete different experience from being single. I am a traditionalist for the most part when it comes to marriage which in someway makes my marriage easier and in some ways makes it harder. For example wife curently doesn't work. She lost her job since covid. Regardless she has been sharpening hee skills while staying home. However upon he staying home we both realized that it truly is best for one of us to be home or atleast available during the day for our kid. As a result she does the cooking and cleaning when I am usually to work. So as of right now I am the one working my family etc. As a result of this I had to find an extra job and another rmeans of work that doesn't require me to be away from home when I am off from my 8-6 (yes i don't work a 9-5). In terms of finance we are doing OK. However since covid the availability of purchasing a home in my country has gotten worse. Added with the fact that since I am the leader of my household everyone (wife snd kid) look up to me to get things done.

All in all even I a good home with a good woman who is now your wife remember that she will always have certain needs and wants. Regardless you have to be able to provide them to some degree. This notion does not change with women regardless of if they are great women. For example even if you were to visit and find a woman (good kind woman) in a not so rich country she still has an expectancy being able to provide for her. This isn't wrong or a bad way of thinking it's simply expected.

Gonna end with this. My good friend also got married However his wife is more so new school and not as traditional (which is fine). She works and gets paid more than him (never seemed to be an issue for the two plus she tends to treat him well) however the need of him to provide something is still always there added with the fact they had to hire a nanny since both of them work. There 2 year old is now calling their nanny her mom which is now rubbing the actual mom the wrong way

If I had to give you a sentence to even describe a good marriage it would be "compromise". You find your self doing this almost daily even with in yourself as a man

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is emotionally and physically time consuming. It's a complete different experience from being single. I am a traditionalist for the most part when it comes to marriage which in someway makes my marriage easier and in some ways makes it harder. For example wife curently doesn't work. She lost her job since covid. Regardless she has been sharpening hee skills while staying home. However upon he staying home we both realized that it truly is best for one of us to be home or atleast available during the day for our kid. As a result she does the cooking and cleaning when I am usually to work. So as of right now I am the one working my family etc. As a result of this I had to find an extra job and another rmeans of work that doesn't require me to be away from home when I am off from my 8-6 (yes i don't work a 9-5). In terms of finance we are doing OK. However since covid the availability of purchasing a home in my country has gotten worse. Added with the fact that since I am the leader of my household everyone (wife snd kid) look up to me to get things done.

All in all even I a good home with a good woman who is now your wife remember that she will always have certain needs and wants. Regardless you have to be able to provide them to some degree. This notion does not change with women regardless of if they are great women. For example even if you were to visit and find a woman (good kind woman) in a not so rich country she still has an expectancy being able to provide for her. This isn't wrong or a bad way of thinking it's simply expected.

Gonna end with this. My good friend also got married However his wife is more so new school and not as traditional (which is fine). She works and gets paid more than him (never seemed to be an issue for the two plus she tends to treat him well) however the need of him to provide something is still always there added with the fact they had to hire a nanny since both of them work. There 2 year old is now calling their nanny her mom which is now rubbing the actual mom the wrong way

If I had to give you a sentence to even describe a good marriage it would be "compromise". You find your self doing this almost daily even with in yourself as a man
Summary please

How many children do you have btw?
Damn that sounds like a weird sentence.
Post automatically merged:

Bango is on date these days

Bro found someone special

Happy for him
:cheers:

If they have a wedding and don't invite me though I'm lighting that shit up /s