Got Spoilers for the new chapter.

1075: Keikaku

-Chapter opens with Luffy hesitant to unlock the handcuffs. Shaka urges him to do so talking about how he made them to be the strongest humans.

-Luffy unlocks Lucci's cuffs, and they fight the seraphim for a few pages.

-Lucci uses Rokuougan and destroys a portion of S-Bear.

-Shaka panics, asking why they're attacking that person.

-We see the other groups in prison cells.

-At the end of the chapter Aizen appears. "You played right into my hands Straw Hat."

Got Spoilers for the new chapter.

1075: Keikaku

-Chapter opens with Luffy hesitant to unlock the handcuffs. Shaka urges him to do so talking about how he made them to be the strongest humans.

-Luffy unlocks Lucci's cuffs, and they fight the seraphim for a few pages.

-Lucci uses Rokuougan and destroys a portion of S-Bear.

-Shaka panics, asking why they're attacking that person.

-We see the other groups in prison cells.

-At the end of the chapter Aizen appears. "You played right into my hands Straw Hat."
I like to imagine Luffy's sheer stupidity giving Aizen an aneurysm.

Super early 1076 spoilers:

1076: Ambition
- We see a room with a capsule with Punk-00 written on it, the capsule is empty, whatever was in it is gone
- Nami, Brook and Edison are attacked by S-Shark
- Lucci and Kaku have been freed by Luffy, Zoro is angry at him for doing so, but Luffy says they are no threat
- Luffy and Lucci attack S-Bear and Zoro and Kaku attack S-Hawk
- The Mark 3 Pacifista's are at the shores and the Marine + WG fleets are seen on the horizon
- Chapter ends with us seeing Vegapunk, he's being held by a cyborg looking character, it's hair are similar to Xebec's
- The cyborg is introduced: Punk-00, Darwin (Ambition)

from sandman and scotch

The current One Piece manga editor Iwasaki has changed.
The new manga editor is Anayama.
Is it important? Yes, the editor is the closest and first person to give an impression of the seasons to author Eiichiro Oda.

Former One Piece manga editors, Anayama is the twelfth editor of the One Piece manga.
Anayama will know the end of the One Piece story this week

Oda's new editor Anayama joined Shueisha in 2022, so he's most likely about 23-24 years old. Anayama means Hole Mountain. In 2009, Oda got mad to see his editor's email address was related to Gintama as a previous Gintama editor. He instantly changed it into *onepiece-the-best*

Oda complained a few years ago that recently it has become harder for him to chew out his young editors because they have been OP fans ever since they were little kids. One of the OP editors wrote back in elementary school days, "My dream is to become King of the Pirates!

from sandman and scotch

Is it important? Yes, the editor is the closest and first person to give an impression of the seasons to author Eiichiro Oda.

Former One Piece manga editors, Anayama is the twelfth editor of the One Piece manga.

Oda's new editor Anayama joined Shueisha in 2022, so he's most likely about 23-24 years old. Anayama means Hole Mountain. In 2009, Oda got mad to see his editor's email address was related to Gintama as a previous Gintama editor. He instantly changed it into *onepiece-the-best*

Oda complained a few years ago that recently it has become harder for him to chew out his young editors because they have been OP fans ever since they were little kids. One of the OP editors wrote back in elementary school days, "My dream is to become King of the Pirates!
Will he cry though?

from sandman and scotch

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
can some1 tell me what thread to put this in? or just make a new one abt it?

from sandman and scotch

His editor should chew out him, not the opposite:whitepress:

from sandman and scotch

Now I'm really scared