from sandman and scotch

The current One Piece manga editor Iwasaki has changed.
The new manga editor is Anayama.
Is it important? Yes, the editor is the closest and first person to give an impression of the seasons to author Eiichiro Oda.

Former One Piece manga editors, Anayama is the twelfth editor of the One Piece manga.
Anayama will know the end of the One Piece story this week

Oda's new editor Anayama joined Shueisha in 2022, so he's most likely about 23-24 years old. Anayama means Hole Mountain. In 2009, Oda got mad to see his editor's email address was related to Gintama as a previous Gintama editor. He instantly changed it into *onepiece-the-best*

Oda complained a few years ago that recently it has become harder for him to chew out his young editors because they have been OP fans ever since they were little kids. One of the OP editors wrote back in elementary school days, "My dream is to become King of the Pirates!
I heard he cried during his first interview.

I'm also hearing rumors the previous editor couldn't handle the final arc and kept crying very hard, so he had to be replaced by someone who could handle it

Last edited:
I heard he cried during his first interview.

I'm also hearing rumors the previous editor couldn't handle the final arc and kept crying very hard, so he had to be replaced by someone who could handle it
fuck that doesnt bring my hopes up un till i actually see it :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Can some1 send some boruto fans tags? This next chapter is pretty big and i mean massive (overhyped on twitter by boruto fans like usual)

Check the boruto general spoiler thread if u wanna see

This boruto chapter aint even bad, in fact its really good (way better than the OP chapter) so id recommend reading if ur bored

Last edited:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I don’t understand why people make threads about other fandoms
"Luffy fans are like xxxx"
"Sanji fans are like xxxx"
"Zoro fans are like xxxx"
I mean trolling each other in the comments is fine but more than that always backfires to your own fandom
People get annoyed and you’re harming your own fandom the most
:kriwhat:
Cross Marian fans are very insecure

I don’t understand why people make threads about other fandoms
"Luffy fans are like xxxx"
"Sanji fans are like xxxx"
"Zoro fans are like xxxx"
I mean trolling each other in the comments is fine but more than that always backfires to your own fandom
People get annoyed and you’re harming your own fandom the most
:kriwhat:
Everyone here is equally annoying