I prefer Luffy vs Kizaru ngl. Luffy vs Kaido was a 15 v 1 + multiple rounds. Luffy needs to take down an Admiral 1v1 for the purpose of story.
Luffy did the absolute most damage to Kaido though while the rest did pretty negligible damage. Also Yonko>Admirals so exactly what challenge would kizaru offer? Akainu is his best bet

I’m hoping the gorosei are stronger tbh
Post automatically merged:

Its true, I fact checked it
ACoC Luffy with all Gears>>>>Anything Zoro has done on the rooftop

The scar didnt effect kaido combat wise at all. It was simply a papercut

Agree pre ACoC Luffy it should be Zoro = 15
Luffy should be 15 zoro a 3.5 at max and that’s me being nice

Luffy did the absolute most damage to Kaido though while the rest did pretty negligible damage.

Also Yonko>Admirals so exactly what challenge would kizaru offer?
Negligible is not true. I'm just quoting Luffy himself, I have no agenda.
And in my damage chart, I showed that Luffy took out 60% of Kaido's HP (after losing twice).

Just because Yonko > Admirals doesn't mean Admirals aren't a threat. I'm speaking with zero agendas here. I'm a known Zoro hater and Admiral downplayer.

Luffy: "Our attacks are working guys"
Fans: "Supernovas did zero damage"

I'm believing Luffy over fans

Negligible is not true. I'm just quoting Luffy himself, I have no agenda.
And in my damage chart, I showed that Luffy took out 60% of Kaido's HP (after losing twice).

Just because Yonko > Admirals doesn't mean Admirals aren't a threat. I'm speaking with zero agendas here. I'm a known Zoro hater and Admiral downplayer.

Luffy: "Our attacks are working guys"
Fans: "Supernovas did zero damage"

I'm believing Luffy over fans
No one said their attacks didn't work, just that during that exchange Zoro scarred Kaido hence most damage pre their awakening/ACoC Luffy.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Last edited: