Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I lost it bro. I never do that for Wrestling shows anymore.

When Bryan started doing YES gestures and Kneed MJF I fucking believed for a second that this is happening and DB is winning.

God I love MJF.
apparently that cup he threw at the little kid was the kids parent smuggling in liquor so he just flung like half a bottle worth of tequila in the kids face lol

One piece chapter 1077 spoilers
Title:-"chaos everywhere "
-franky vs s-snake, franky uses radical beam
-nami and group is attacked by s-shark, sanji reaches nami and stops s-shark.
-luffy and zoro heavily damages seraphims, shaka is in shock.
-The traitor in lab shoots shaka in the head.
-no break next week
[/QUO
It sounds legit but it is fake

G

Gorosei Informer

Problem was Oda had too many side characters in wano. And pointless running. If he’d cut some of that and pointless plots maybe we have some chapters with more lore. We left with a lot of questions none really answered at all. Best he can do is probably is sbs 🤣
Right?! Way too overloaded of an arc. Should have saved BM and crew for Elbaf, maybe a prelude to it.
We had 10 chapters of Luffy running to the roof to make 1000 be him reaching there, lots of Yamato running around, Big Mom taking ages to Udon, Tama chapters, way too nany gifters and them stalling/trolling and so on.
Not a single chapter spared for Zoro and Ryuumas grave. Not even part of a chapter.

That sounds like the pawn brokers meme lmao. "Best I can do is 15 dollars" or whatever hahaha.

The SBS part is proven too with Zoro's lineage now especially too. Its depressing and frustrating.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
apparently that cup he threw at the little kid was the kids parent smuggling in liquor so he just flung like half a bottle worth of tequila in the kids face lol
Work.

That woman had no reaction when MJF took her cup if you watch closely. She had no reaction until he threw it at the kid.

She also had Adam Cole's t-shirt just after Adam Cole/Britt Baker and MJF little twitter scuffle.

"Fool me once" and etc...

This sounds godly lmfao. I'd love to see it!

Hahaha true! Even MHA was better than Wano lmfao.
Wano forced me to read literally anything else. During the shit storm that was wano I started and got up to date on Kingdom, Black clover, Vinland, Record of Ragnarok and about 4 other series, they kept me that invested at points I straight up missed one piece spoilers, scans and scanlations for certain chapters

Work.

That woman had no reaction when MJF took her cup if you watch closely. She had no reaction until he threw it at the kid.

She also had Adam Cole's t-shirt just after Adam Cole/Britt Baker and MJF little twitter scuffle.

"Fool me once" and etc...
she had no reaction because she was a blackout drunk deadbeat parent lol. but if its a work its a good one.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Never a bad time to be a Franky fan, but chances are good he’s just gonna get more and more of the spotlight from here on out…the one thing Oda still does consistently right is give the cyborg carpenter the smoke he deserves :joker::arnoling::hohoho:
I never noticed it but the character you pick to be ur favorite is so stereotypical, lol. In a positive way ofc.
Post automatically merged:

she had no reaction because she was a blackout drunk deadbeat parent lol. but if its a work its a good one.
I don't know how it works in America but whenever there was a show in Poland or somewhere in Europe they warn people shit like that may happen and they must accept it.

Normally parents would straight up box with the wrestlers.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wano forced me to read literally anything else. During the shit storm that was wano I started and got up to date on Kingdom, Black clover, Vinland, Record of Ragnarok and about 4 other series, they kept me that invested at points I straight up missed one piece spoilers, scans and scanlations for certain chapters
Lmao damn! Got so much done there and reading far superior series for some of those from what I've heard too.
That's a LOT of series too amd you weren't exactly missing much with OP too anyway, especially with all this blatant stalling too!

I heard Black Clover started it's own Wano type arc immediately when Wano ended in OP too btw? LMAO!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao damn! Got so much done there and reading far superior series for some of those from what I've heard too.
That's a LOT of series too amd you weren't exactly missing much with OP too anyway, especially with all this blatant stalling too!

I heard Black Clover started it's own Wano type arc immediately when Wano ended in OP too btw? LMAO!
It does, although it was set up very early in the story that they will go there.

Tabata even said that he wanted to go there early but out of respect for Oda he waited.