Lance has really fell off as a leaker recently. His hints are too vague and the pacing is way too slow. The leaks for Wano were so mid I was ready to drop the spoilers and read leaks for Vinland instead. I was hoping things would get better in the final saga but no, we've been getting wrestling gifs. He'll probably offscreen Redon vs. Emunopla too.

The worst thing about Meltzer is the combination of a cult-like fanbase coupled with his "plans changed" rethoric

You can never prove what he reported was wrong because he never actually commits to anything he says.

As a wrestling historian he's far and away the best, no doubt about it at all. But at the end of the day, no matter how many matches you've seen, the amount of stars you give them is just one man's opinion.

And even though he likes to style himself as a journalist he's pretty dense most of the time. I remember him reporting that a wrestler (might have been Bret Hart) got his BRAIN REMOVED COMPLETELY during surgery. And the put in again:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
shibata lmao. he said they took his whole brain out and put it back in lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The worst thing about Meltzer is the combination of a cult-like fanbase coupled with his "plans changed" rethoric

You can never prove what he reported was wrong because he never actually commits to anything he says.

As a wrestling historian he's far and away the best, no doubt about it at all. But at the end of the day, no matter how many matches you've seen, the amount of stars you give them is just one man's opinion.

And even though he likes to style himself as a journalist he's pretty dense most of the time. I remember him reporting that a wrestler (might have been Bret Hart) got his BRAIN REMOVED COMPLETELY during surgery. And the put in again:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Jesus, I remember that one. LMAO.

Bro Bischoff doesn't want anything to do with Meltzers, Cornettes, Russos and he fucking lost it when the WON awards came out where Dave and his clique votes Tony for booker and promot of the year as well as Moxley for wrestler of the year.

Oh and of course: "SOURCES SAY".

WHAT SOURCES DAVE! WHAT SOURCES!

meltzer got caught out recently for fake reporting and it was a really embarassing situation. basically he relies on outside reports and emails from fans because hes not watching everything so he got some emails from a guy claiming to be a wrestler in Dragon Gate and started reporting all this crazy shit about booking and ownership changes and whos doing what etc. It turns out everything was fake and the guy was a known liar in the wrestling community. Multiple actual wrestlers from Dragon Gate reached out to Dave like "please stop reporting this. He's obviously a fake." and he just kept doubling down until very recently when they went public with it and forced him to apologize

Jesus, I remember that one. LMAO.

Bro Bischoff doesn't want anything to do with Meltzers, Cornettes, Russos and he fucking lost it when the WON awards came out where Dave and his clique votes Tony for booker and promot of the year as well as Moxley for wrestler of the year.

Oh and of course: "SOURCES SAY".

WHAT SOURCES DAVE! WHAT SOURCES!
Funny how all his legit WWE leaks dried up once Jericho and Flair left lol

Wonder who the sources were...:kobeha:

meltzer got caught out recently for fake reporting and it was a really embarassing situation. basically he relies on outside reports and emails from fans because hes not watching everything so he got some emails from a guy claiming to be a wrestler in Dragon Gate and started reporting all this crazy shit about booking and ownership changes and whos doing what etc. It turns out everything was fake and the guy was a known liar in the wrestling community. Multiple actual wrestlers from Dragon Gate reached out to Dave like "please stop reporting this. He's obviously a fake." and he just kept doubling down until very recently when they went public with it and forced him to apologize
I don't remember it all so clearly, but did he ever apologize to Rollins for reporting some sort of rah rah speech happening backstage, with Rollins as the speaker?