Chapter title: Snitch
- We see Shank's log book
- It's filled with dirt on the top names in the world and their addresses
- Kid's page is in a silhouette
- Shanks smiles after reading it and says "Time to tell dad."
- Last page of the chapter Shanks is calling someone on Den Den Mushi
- The person is silhouetted but has a very particular hair style
i'm going to tell the gorosei

You know. They could at least add a certain "title" or alias and it would be much better. It was only thing that pissed me off in HL aside from npcs being a bit robotic.

Skyrim had Dovakhin and Gothic had Nameless.
The one thing I wanted from HL was a more bully-like game centred on the school with mechanics built around that. Once I got over being disappointed that my spells didn't work in school, I didn't have to go to classes, I couldn't get in trouble from teachers/prefects etc. it was a pretty decent open world RPG. But they should really try to include more of that stuff with the sequel (apparently they're making one 🤔)

Chapter 1077: Conquerors Game
- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Ussop gets angry and somehow unlocks a new form of armament haki, thats enhancing the projectiles in such way that they penetrate multiple walls including steel.

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge an attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite confirm if real. I need you to react to this. Pls notice me senpai.

G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter title: Snitch
- We see Shank's log book
- It's filled with dirt on the top names in the world and their addresses
- Kid's page is in a silhouette
- Shanks smiles after reading it and says "Time to tell dad."
- Last page of the chapter Shanks is calling someone on Den Den Mushi
- The person is silhouetted but has a very particular hair style
"Wikileaks Hakileaks"

:catpole: